THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It looks like an online raffle system may be coming. If so, :nthat:

i see so many flaws with that. people creating 100+ accounts to try to get codes, ATC and Twitter services will be getting codes and charging for that. people are probably working on bots that can by pass it. If you already have a sucky bot that gets you decent releases youll be screwed with the code.

It seems not using TLO has been working for me though, been able to get shoes way more than TLO

Last edited:
how accurate is that release calendar? because 4 shoes on one day (july 2) seems fishy and an easter sunday release seems very unlikely.

because i actually ball in my shoes.. and lows > highs

if you watched nightwing review, he says the highs only give you mental feeling but the shoes will probably play like a low

i don't really take reviews too seriously because everyone has their opinion and each shoe feels different to everyone.

i want 1 pair of the highs just to try them out (and if they suck, sell them) and the rest will be lows.

the more i think about it, the more it bugs me. why aren't these full zoom? especially an elite pair at $225+. can anyone argue lunar is better for basketball?

love my MP's but might have to stop there.

the more i think about it, the more it bugs me. why aren't these full zoom? especially an elite pair at $225+. can anyone argue lunar is better for basketball?

love my MP's but might have to stop there.

nothing beats zoom for basketball...I got the All Star LeBrons and will be using those drop ins for my MP's today for ball...Lunarlon just doesn't do it for me...Lunar foam was a nice try back in 2008...Lunar just doesn't belong on the basketball court IMHO

I'm not saying it is superior to zoom, but I am a fan of the full length lunar inserts on court.  It gives decent response, great court feel and very even impact distribution -- a plus is how it molds to your foot.  But they don't last that long...

I'm not saying it is superior to zoom, but I am a fan of the full length lunar inserts on court.  It gives decent response, great court feel and very even impact distribution -- a plus is how it molds to your foot.  But they don't last that long...

Yah that's the problem. I liked my 8s for a few weeks. But that was it, couldn't hoop in them after that.

I love lunar, I love zoom and I love lunar with zoom. Great thing about drop-in midsoles is that we can mix it up. I have enough pairs of LeBron xi and kobe ix to last me awhile.

After all the hype the lows will still reign supreme.
THIS.

Even the amount of people already tucking the Tongue inside their Pants, SAYS IT ALL.

The High's were SO Unnecessary. 
mean.gif

Man oh man looking at the inspirations makes me want to get a pair. Thinkin about trying to get em and if I don't like em give em out to someone for retail+tax+shipping.

THIS.

Even the amount of people already tucking the Tongue inside their Pants, SAYS IT ALL.

The High's were SO Unnecessary. 
mean.gif

Except that whole thing where the shoe was designed for a player with an injury that makes use of the high ankle support. I mean... there's that.

The lows may be better on court but the Elites are the Star of the 9s. I can't see the EM 9s being as good as the 8. The Elites will be sought after for years to come just off being different than all the other Kobe sigs and the hype unlike past Kobe releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom