THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Oh yeah, they are getting them. I just figured they would have some knowledge of how many they are getting or how they were going to release.

I did sign up for the Aunt Pearls.... good luck with that though. From what I understand, less than 18 pair there.
yea i figured it wouldn' be worth the drive.  my two local HOH are getting 24 pair each.

oh well, i'm counting these as a loss.  on to the next...

Going to bank on copping those Inspirations under retail. Maybe even from (silly) resellers who think that everyone wants these. Cop under retail on Ebay...

I like them, but I got other stuff on the radar between me n wifey.

This is a weird release.  It's mostly HoH but they're dropping at the FTL inside an outlet mall here in Dallas.

I'm hitting up one of the HoH after work for the AP raffle.  I'll ask how they're releasing this.  It looks like FCFS to me.

Calm down, chief. I read the entire post...

My reaction was to your very first sentence, "The Masterpiece will raise in resell price and be HIGHLY sought after well past 2014", or did you skip that part lol?

Is saying the Masterpieces value will rise by 2015 or being one of the more sought after pairs of Elites a crazy assumption or something?

for what it's worth, a lot of high profile sneakers don't end up at ALL the footlockers in NYC. For example some KD VI and Lebron XI colorways aren't available in Foot Locker but are in the House of Hoops even though they are General Releases. And most of them sat for weeks. So it is not a red flag to me when only House of Hoops are getting them. That does not indicate how difficult the shoe will be to get. From the looks of it, it just seems to be a marketing thing that Foot Locker is doing lately. More of the signature athlete shoes, and top dollar shoes they allocate to the House of Hoops and use the HOH as name brand kind of thing to differentiate from their regular Foot Lockers. Basically I'm saying that they don't SOLELY use HOH just for limited shoes but also for marketing/branding reasons.

Last edited:
I was really hoping to get the inspirations, but my local stores aren't getting them. And it's about an hour drive to the closest FTL that's getting them. Hopefully they'll be an easy cop online

Going to UNDS a pair of my sulfurs for this occasion. A tear just rolled down my cheek right now.

spaceorlando spaceorlando All I said was "Educated Guess", which was part of the name of that skit on the Chappelle Show.

I wasn't coming at you, I'm just saying no one knows the future... ANYTHING can and WILL happen.

But it doesn't matter to me, since I was able to successfully get my MPs and ASGs through NDC.

Could care less about "possible" future resell prices since I have no intentions of selling them.

Last edited:
^^^All I said was "Educated Guess", which was part of the name of that skit on the Chappelle Show.

I wasn't coming at you, I'm just saying no one knows the future... ANYTHING can and WILL happen.

But it doesn't matter to me, since I was able to successfully get my MPs and ASGs through NDC.

Could care less about "possible" future resell prices since I have no intentions of selling them.
Were you talking to me? have no clue what you are referring to. I didn't think wearing a Kobe 8 Sulfur would get somebody so riled up.

Damn. These looking like Sulfurs everybody in Cali going to be rockin a pair of these.

I doubt it. Sulfurs were a legit GR, expect stores to only carry 1-2 FSR of the Inspirations and at $225, not that many ppl are going to rock them.

RSVP just announced for the Inspirations 
nerd.gif

Were you talking to me? have no clue what you are referring to. I didn't think wearing a Kobe 8 Sulfur would get somebody so riled up.

Nah he was talking to me. I'm not worried about the resell value either. The comment was meant for those sleeping on getting them now. Especially if there is no true 9 Elite GR.

Back
Top Bottom