THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
To those that ordered the MPs on that Sunday "restock"

Have any of you gotten an update?

I spoke with a rep last Friday that mentioned there was something up with the warehouse and they would get shipped out Monday. Well Monday passed and still no shipment.

To those that ordered the MPs on that Sunday "restock"

Have any of you gotten an update?

I spoke with a rep last Friday that mentioned there was something up with the warehouse and they would get shipped out Monday. Well Monday passed and still no shipment.
I didn't knowe their were actual pairs for sale....

I just thought that was the first day when they put the MPs back up on NDC...

the MPs are on  NDC but are sold out....

also, speaking of the MPs, is it unreasonable to hope for a restock of the Mens Sizes of the IX MPs on the March 1st, when the GS MPs are releasing?

The launch locator says Tyson's and Pentagon City. How are the lines normally? Do you know?
I cant really give you an aaccurate answer but i called Pentagon City and the lady on the phone told me they might not get them and sounded like she didnt even know what shoe i asked her about. And I triend calling tysons corner many times just kept getting busy.......... i will try again tommorow. I live in Alexandria VA but have to drive over to Hyattsvile MD HoH ffor the ASG Kobe 9 but the line was pretty long and i only got a chance to get the Lebrons. And if anyone plans onn going to the HoH beware of the snotty attitude employees.

Shoe Palace Berkeley CA has couple pairs of ASGS lying on the shelves. Saw size 7,9,12,10,14 befor I left

Super lucky. My hometown footlocker kept a couple pairs in the back and forgot about them. Just picked up my size 10.5 and I'm gonna ball in them soon. Anyone know what the performance is like???

What the ****??? You're lucky as hell for that

Super lucky. My hometown footlocker kept a couple pairs in the back and forgot about them. Just picked up my size 10.5 and I'm gonna ball in them soon. Anyone know what the performance is like???

View media item 826152

Sounds like some employees hid them to me. Didn't they raffle all the pairs then any unclaimed pairs are left behind the counter. the shadiness.

Customs hit me with $60 for sz 14 asgs
mad.gif
Tried to told you lol.

I didnt pay mines for 7 months.Fed ex sent me 8 letters each getting more aggressive lol.

Last edited:
Customs hit me with $60 for sz 14 asgs >:
Tried to told you lol.

I didnt pay mines for 7 months.Fed ex sent me 8 letters each getting more aggressive lol.
I knew I was going to get hit, just wasn't sure how much. Woulda been OK with it had they been my true size... Now I have to worry about getting my $$ back.

Customs hit me with $60 for sz 14 asgs >:

ouch. How much were the shoes?
$258 n change.

Ordered something for a friend a month or so ago from the same site, total was around $266, and got charged $69.

Back
Top Bottom