THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea stay away from that site lol ahahah.

My corks on End clothing was $323 and customs were $43 and my jordan gold pack from crooked tongues were $370 and customs were 70 in which I declined the package and sent it back lol.

Wow I can't believe elites are selling like this maybe its just tge first two are limited and with the GR they go back

Wow I can't believe elites are selling like this maybe its just tge first two are limited and with the GR they go back
i just called called shoe palace in they told me one sz each is all they have...i think nike is doing this on purpose to help the shoe not SIT

Hey guys this might already have been said. I went to Nike downtown Portland. They said that they are gonna get em and that they are first come first serve. Im going down to pick em up, if I don't get em im picking up the venomenons that are coming out that day instead. ( That is probably the only venomenon cw I like)

Shoe Palace Berkeley CA has couple pairs of ASGS lying on the shelves. Saw size 7,9,12,10,14 befor I left
Thanks for the tip bro! I walked out with all the leftover Kobe ASG's and then the guy said he's going to hold a few pairs of Kobe's this saturday for me. :smile:

That Berkeley location is so top secret though, they don't even show it on their corporate website. Helps make for an easy cop on all shoes.

Thanks for the tip bro! I walked out with all the leftover Kobe ASG's and then the guy said he's going to hold a few pairs of Kobe's this saturday for me. :smile:

That Berkeley location is so top secret though, they don't even show it on their corporate website. Helps make for an easy cop on all shoes.
mean.gif
 Truly the lowest form of a wit.

just wanted to share the prelude favs
Nice preludes, but this is the IX's thread. Theres a thread for preludes.

mean.gif
 Truly the lowest form of a wit.

Nice preludes, but this is the IX's thread. Theres a thread for preludes.
Do you wanna hook me up with the size 12s since you got all of the extra pairs? Like c'mon dude save some for the rest of us
This Shoe Palace in Berkeley doesn't exist.  That's why I mentioned it doesn't exist on their website or any other local business directory.

Back
Top Bottom