THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the 2003 white aj8 are the toughest shoes i have ever owned, besides my teva trekkers of course. for basketball shoes those retros were true tanks.

Yeah that's when the shape of retros was still awesome, the newest white 8s were a joke IMO, lowered and wonky lol

footlocker aus have fixed their release schedule page. inspirations actually do drop this saturday. in sydney, the only store to get them is george street (big) and they are vague on the size range and number over the phone. they alluded to have not very many.

along with the 5lab3 dropping, i think i'll not bother trying to buy local.

Yeah that's when the shape of retros was still awesome, the newest white 8s were a joke IMO, lowered and wonky lol

yup.

i won't be getting any more aj1-14 for years.

Last edited:
footlocker aus have fixed their release schedule page. inspirations actually do drop this saturday. in sydney, the only store to get them is george street (big) and they are vague on the size range and number over the phone. they alluded to have not very many.

along with the 5lab3 dropping, i think i'll not bother trying to buy local.
yup.

i won't be getting any more aj1-14 for years.

How did you know only george st is getting them, if you dont mind me asking?

How did you know only george st is getting them, if you dont mind me asking?
of course i don't mind, mate.

i called parramatta store (big) who told me, george st big is the only store besides the usual perth and melbourne HOH. i then called george st (took two calls to be answered, those lazy clints seldom answer) and when i finally got through they confirmed they got them but the shipment isn't open yet. all they could confirm is it wasn't a big shipment. :frown:

of course i don't mind, mate.

i called parramatta store (big) who told me, george st big is the only store besides the usual perth and melbourne HOH. i then called george st (took two calls to be answered, those lazy clints seldom answer) and when i finally got through they confirmed they got them but the shipment isn't open yet. all they could confirm is it wasn't a big shipment. :frown:

Hopefully no one lines up for this so i could cop early morning :lol:

Hopefully no one lines up for this so i could cop early morning :lol:

yeah but with the 5lab pieces of crap dropping, i'd be genuinely surprised if there aren't people lined up on friday (or earlier).

they only ever have one line.

good luck either way.

Yup,if you want these you should be able to get them.

I would still do raffles if close by.

npt sure if its on topic, but i wanted to share, the new nike elite quarter socks just released and i got a pair(msrp 16 but using VIP reward coupons i got them for 6)

im a 10.5 in these kobe 9 so i wear a large in the elites, for those looking for the right pair of socks, i wear the NBA socks, but now looks like these new nike elite are made at good height for the 9s! 

Damn they have one in the gulf of guinea?

View media item 825445

it's on an oil rig.

an unmanned one
3LflC.jpg

along with a krusty burger

I just got my ASG's in the mail.

I wasn't sure about them at first, but after putting them on feet I love them.

The arch support feels good, and my ankles feel secure in them.

I went TTS with this one and I have no regrets, I'm actually thinking about doubling up, that's how impressed I am with them.

The details are amazing and is it me or does the flywire actually glow as well?

View media item 825985

Got my Kobes on the Way.. [emoji]128526[/emoji] S/O to illestdesbball23 for looking out.. Cant wait for them to get here..

Damn trying that raffle at the gulf of guinea. Im ****** if dont win. Long swam back to the mainland.

I am as well good luck to those who want to cop though.... Waiting for the details.

These inspiration are going to be the go to pair with the black soles. Loving it. Hoh is raffling so im ****** there. Headed to nike store early sat to try to pick up a pair. Fcfs over there.

Such a waste of a colorway.I mean atleast do the sole a different color or the side or something

Back
Top Bottom