THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

In so cal there a lot more FTL than normal but it's still not all FTL so these are not a complete GR, seems almost similar like the past elites but maybe a little more in so cal

Balled in the Maestros last night. These perform amazingly. If you balled in the 8s, I would definitely try these out as well. 
pimp.gif

Second pair of Maestro's came in from an early pre-order from a local sneaker boutique. So lucky to have gotten both in my size, with NOLA box and card. 2/2, 1 NDC and 1 Pre-order. Couldn't be happier.

Pair with GITD laces: casual use.

Original laces: hooping.

Last edited:

Second pair of Maestro's came in from an early pre-order. So lucky to have gotten both in my size, with NOLA box and card. 2/2, NDC and Pre-order. Couldn't be happier.
You got both off NDC? How you do this?

I'm hoping to win an RSVP in NYC for the Inspirations....
laugh.gif

If not, it's NDC or bust for me.

Last edited:
I got lucky and had 11.5 and a 12. After trying on the 11.5 the length was fine. When I got my 12 and tried them on I notice they felt about the same length wise maybe slightly wider, but the biggest difference I notice was how the upper part felt. It was looser than the 11.5 and I liked that, so I kept the 12.

If you want a pair, you're gonna have to swim for it 
roll.gif
hahahaha dude that made me laugh and after a long day I needed that thank you
I got lucky and had 11.5 and a 12. After trying on the 11.5 the length was fine. When I got my 12 and tried them on I notice they felt about the same length wise maybe slightly wider, but the biggest difference I notice was how the upper part felt. It was looser than the 11.5 and I liked that, so I kept the 12.
ok cool so maybe staying TTS will work out for me

Back
Top Bottom