THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
a few recent pick ups

URL]

went sho3tym sho3tym up in this ***** :lol:

Nice, I'm looking for a 2nd pair...

^
definitely man. I'll probably like the Flyknit 9 Lows (if there is one)... I can't imagine the EM 9 lows performing (significantly) better than 8s.

with every pair of bball shoes that comes out, i end up searching for more V's

i really should have sized up on my MPs :rolleyes they run a bit narrow for me. i dont know if this "flyknit" will stretch out.

@mosdef24  The prelude thread has died, almost completely. If it wasn't a few HoH and Niketowns restocking the past few weeks, that thread would've been buried. Those restocks re-opened up a lot of wounds for some. Especially seeing some people waltz right in a grabbing multiples to resell, just like that dude that walked up a bought all the pairs of the Masterpiece.

In a way, I commend their luck and power to buy out a stock, but at the same time I'm shaking my head at that guy taking all the stock away from those who didn't get the word on a low key store having it and now have missed the opportunity to pick these up for retail especially when they really just want that 1 shoe.

Till this day, kobe 5's are perhaps the best and most comfortable shoes of all. granted, there has been some traction upgrades on some models, but the 5's are definitely my favorite. I wish I didn't pass up on some great colorways. I was only able to walk away with Chaos, Dark Knights, and the 2 Big Stage Homes & Aways.

Not showing any raffle on the launch locator but when I called HOH they said they are raffling. G Damnt!

realistically speaking how hard will the inspirations be able to cop in nyc. preferably roosevelt field mall
Sounds like copping anything on the east coast is hard times. It will be hard here only two places getting them in the whole state. AZ. I think it might be an easier cop in Cali. Stores are spaced out nicely there. Everywhere else hard times. Maybe Texas looks kind of easy. But I have no facts just thinking off the top of the dome.

hey guys, didnt know where to start. im new to NT but surely not new to this whole shoe thing (2007)

Anyway, im glad to be here and i actually copped the 9's.

The 9's are comfortable and will be a great hit in the kobe sig. line.

Anybody know which mod does sneaker exchanges? Might be off topic but it's regards a pair of Kobe's in the trade

Ha so i just got my order from nike today. And the box and printed page receipt both say size 12. But guess what!?!?!? They are a FREAKING SIZE 13!!!!!! 12 is big but my foot isn't that BIG!

Sooo.... I still haven't received my MPs that I ordered from KB24. Shipping status hasn't updated since the 14th, AND it freakin says "2 day priority shipping"!!!!! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom