THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Same 'ol KB24... guess nothing's changed.

These guys aren't real timely. I will say that. BUT...., when they shipped my 5 rings late, they did include a free dri-fit tshirt for the troubles. I also scored wtk 7s from them which was nice. They aren't too unlike some Euro sites though in regards to their correspondence. Hope it all turns out right for you.

realistically speaking how hard will the inspirations be able to cop in nyc. preferably roosevelt field mall

realistically, get ready to pay a reseller. it sucks but its the truth, and you have to know that especially since you're from new york.

But yea the ASGs looking nice.My KB24 shoes arrived in 4 days the 1 time I ordered from them.

I dont know why people dont want to do their own homework and call around before asking on here,doing raffles and trying ndc first.

How we suppose to know about your city lol?

Nobody knows the numbers on these.Kobe 9 ASG's still sitting in places and they just restocked the kd's and lebrons on FNL this morning.

Last edited:
These will be much easier to get online than the previous two. A good amount of sites are getting them that didn't get the others.

These guys aren't real timely. I will say that. BUT...., when they shipped my 5 rings late, they did include a free dri-fit tshirt for the troubles. I also scored wtk 7s from them which was nice. They aren't too unlike some Euro sites though in regards to their correspondence. Hope it all turns out right for you.

I was able to get both Kobe V BS Home and Aways from them, and it took a little over 2 weeks for me to get them. They didn't give me a thing for the delayed shipping.

you promote your website every chance you get don't you. **** with that there's enough "sneaker blogs" as is.

I agree though those black NRG are the best of the Elites >D

The NRGs are cool. Honestly don't see why those couldn't just release as a GR since it's basically a blackout colorway except for that white sole, but Nike always loves to add fuel by making everything limited. They'd be a great pair to have to ball in or use as an everyday shoe. My favorite colorway is still the MPs hands down though.

Same 'ol KB24... guess nothing's changed.
Thing is, I'm located in California too. Not like I'm far away.
Free shirt would be nice haha

But yea the ASGs looking nice.My KB24 shoes arrived in 4 days the 1 time I ordered from them.
My friend received one of his preludes within a week as well. Seems like kb24 isn't consistent. Oh, well.

3/8 Turq/Volt 41-13505-304
3/22 Blk/Wht 41-13487-404
3/29 Gold Blk Light Crimson 41-13781 :nerd:
4/11 CRT Purp/Wht Orng (GS)
4/18 Trb Grn Met Sil (GS)
5/3 KBIX Low Blk Wht Crim (GS)

^ 3/29 pair is the "Bruce Lee" pair, right?

The NRGs are cool. Honestly don't see why those couldn't just release as a GR since it's basically a blackout colorway except for that white sole, but Nike always loves to add fuel by making everything limited. They'd be a great pair to have to ball in or use as an everyday shoe. My favorite colorway is still the MPs hands down though.

+1

Last edited:
^Yes -- I'm pretty sure it is the 'Bruce Lee' EM low pair.

Not trying to slap an official name on them, just what people have been calling them.

I like the IX's but I can't get with tucking my pants into my shoes, it looks kinda crazy 

Dudes walking around in basketball shoes looking like this dude 

pose-by-kingshurley.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I plan on Wearing Mercer pants and Joggers with my mines Anyway.. I personally do not think they are going to Look good with shorts,or the pants covering them.. But who knows,i will see for myself after my ASGs come in the Mail..

Can anyone direct me where to get some nice jogger pants, I think that's what they're called. The slim sweats with the clean cuffs at the bottom.

100% agree. Way too plain to plain to be that limited and command the $$ they do.... I like em tho. I'd probably scoop at regular retail.

These just showed up.... Shoutout to jumpmansneakers!

1zc37dl.jpg

Super lucky. My hometown footlocker kept a couple pairs in the back and forgot about them. Just picked up my size 10.5 and I'm gonna ball in them soon. Anyone know what the performance is like???
Soooo luckyyy, I wish I had your luck =[

It's kinda frustrating for those like myself trying to Copp just for ball. I hope I can grab the inspirations online at least. I remember the days when kobe were actually GR and we're slept on

Back
Top Bottom