THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
100% agree. Way too plain to plain to be that limited and command the $$ they do.... I like em tho. I'd probably scoop at regular retail.

These just showed up.... Shoutout to jumpmansneakers!

1zc37dl.jpg
Just swapped the laces on mine. I was against it in pictures but seeing them side by side in person the alternate laces are fresh (GITD or not)

i think they are limited because they are not as good a shoe as the 8's for ball. making them limited will make less people ball in them? idk

So are they gonna officially announce the lows or they just gonna give them a release? I'm very curious. We should start seeing more pics of them soon since they're like a month away.

Guaranteed this thread gone flip and all praise will be at the lows once we see official photos. I also have a strong feeling they will perform better then the 8s

Nobody complained when Marty McFly was wearing some faded jeans along with the Air Mags in 2015 :nerd:

Can anyone direct me where to get some nice jogger pants, I think that's what they're called. The slim sweats with the clean cuffs at the bottom.

Try Karmaloop. Zanerobe. Publish. PacSun. Cotton-On.. It all depends on what kinda Money you trying to spend and different styles you Like.. Hope those help you out a lil bit..

just signed up for a guaranteed size 11 at HOH Hillsdale
happy.gif
 there were only a few people that showed up and I think they still have sizes remaining

obviously not as limited as the ASG. A bunch of champs sports and regular FTL's are getting these. Debating on whether or not to camp out for FCFS.

just signed up for a guaranteed size 11 at HOH Hillsdale
happy.gif
 there were only a few people that showed up and I think they still have sizes remaining
Nice. Their phone must ring all day since they do sign ups. I'm guilty of calling them 3 times a day for past releases.

I think some people need to start blaming themselves when they dont get shoes.If you didnt or couldnt get the ASG's thats your fault.They were definitely available and being lazy or waiting/wanting to be spoonfed a link or number or oop'd is not an excuse.

Call around and drive to your locals and see whats up.

If that list is correct and all the other Elites we've seen are now all GS then prepare to go all out in March. That makes everything we've heard 100% true. All limited and only 5 CWs not including the NRG Elites.

I'm ready to see what's in store past March. I really want to see more detailed quality pics of the EM low dropping the 29th and more CWs.

I think some people need to start blaming themselves when they dont get shoes.If you didnt or couldnt get the ASG's thats your fault.They were definitely available and being lazy or waiting/wanting to be spoonfed a link or number or oop'd is not an excuse.

So by design Nike makes enough shoes so that every single person who wants a pair will receive them...gotcha

You should be use to nike not making enough shoes to know how to get the shoes you want by now.If not,you better work on it.

Can anyone direct me where to get some nice jogger pants, I think that's what they're called. The slim sweats with the clean cuffs at the bottom.
Try Karmaloop. Zanerobe. Publish. PacSun. Cotton-On.. It all depends on what kinda Money you trying to spend and different styles you Like.. Hope those help you out a lil bit..
Repped Thanks

I dont know why people dont want to do their own homework and call around before asking on here,doing raffles and trying ndc first.

How we suppose to know about your city lol?

Nobody knows the numbers on these.Kobe 9 ASG's still sitting in places and they just restocked the kd's and lebrons on FNL this morning.
Because maybe there are OTHER members on here that live around his area and he's hoping someone would give some answers rather than calling the store. Because the 80% of the time, the employees in the store won't tell you anything or don't know anything. 

I agree to this to some extent. Some members on here live in the middle of west bumble**** and not a single store around them got it. And if they did, there was probably 1 per size with most of them already spoken for. However, if you lived in a major sneaker scene like NYC and didn't get a pair, then yes you are lazy. 3 stores in Staten Island mall got them and thats the lowest of the lowest mall. 

This is just a dumb statement overall

These were a raffle at my local HOH, so if I get 7 people to sign up for me and 300 people sign up total how is that my fault?  The next closest HOH to me is over an hour drive so if I drive there and sign up but still dont win.  Then try online and strike out, even with a bot, how is that my fault?  

Other than resale prices these were not an easy shoe to get it has nothing to do with being lazy

Last edited:
I had to pay resale on ASG and I wasn't lazy, I tried online but struck out but I did get the KDs and Lebrons, it was the only shoe out of the pack I had trouble getting

and no store around me had them either

Back
Top Bottom