THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All you gotta do is go on the launch locators and see.Even a store in the middle of the ocean is getting them.FCFS serve tho lol

All you gotta do is go on the launch locators and see.Even a store in the middle of the ocean is getting them.FCFS serve tho lol
Nah man. My HOH had no launch details and I went today and they raffling. I don't think they updated the KOBE 9 with launch details.

Means, East, West coast got it easy plus Texas. Pray for everybody else.

:lol: Naw fam, can't PRAY for somebody to get a shoe... it's not that serious. :lol:

I do hope most everyone that wants a pair gets them, but we all know somebody's gonna miss out.

No raffles at any store in my area FCFS even Champs is getting them, NOT A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE...resellers takin a loss this weekend haha

laugh.gif
Naw fam, can't PRAY for somebody to get a shoe... it's not that serious.
laugh.gif

I do hope most everyone that wants a pair gets them, but we all know somebody's gonna miss out.
Shamone! Sneaker game is serious! MC Hammer it out. We need to pray! PRAY! Just to make it today!

Nike has messed the game completely up because these aren't close to a GR in my part of the DMV. Meteorology was the definition of a limited GR. These are nowhere near as available.

Signed up at my local HoH for the Inspires.  I was just wondering if there was a chance I wouldn't get it.  Its not a raffle.

How many pairs does a HoH get of the Kobes do you guys think?

The funny thing is it was never said that these were limted.All this babbling and newbies caused false hype and questioned a millions times on if these are limted.

All ive seen is that these are available and non tlo which is all i need to see.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Saying these are a GR is false information. There not. Maybe some places just got blessed more than others.
But how you going to forget about the net tho?

I dont even see GR in locations honestly.I see it as a total number on the net and physical stores.Not location.

How are you comparing a super limted shoe in the preludes to basically a GR in the kobe 9 ASG?

My point is there was no need for a bot or help at all on these kobe 9 ASG.My internet is speed is not that fast and I literally like all NON TLO releases type in the style code and got these at 7 no problems or issues.You could not even remotely do that with the preludes and they were much more limited,TLO,Had an early link,ATC's and bots.Plus this kobe 9 ASG was on more sites.
Alright then take the MP for example, they were "GR" but a lot of people missed out. Tiffany Dunk Highs were widely available, many low end skate shops got them. Or some of the recent non TLO jordan releases. I was just testing and i wasn't able to score online for a pair of powder blue 9's, infrared 3's, and a few other general release jordans

Back
Top Bottom