THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Columbia SC? I was just there yesterday. I'm in Columbus ga.
Lol nah b. yeah I wasn't too specific. Columbia mall in maryland round bmore area. Driving out to the county to this FTL since launch locator said they were gettin these and they usually never get anything other than general releases. Better than tryna cop in the city or other hotspots around bmore.

^ you'd put Lamborghini doors on a Honda huh?
lol does the pope ishh wooden bears?

I've put extra zoom in lots of earlier jordan sigs, added reflector fabric and spray, and customised quite a few pairs.

This alternative insole was a squeeze to get in but they fit, fill out some of the space and I like the added responsiveness already.

I want the MP's 
eek.gif
 , the color on them is amazing, never realized it, gonna try and cop the inspirations for a friend tomorrow, hopefully all goes well

Steve Blake rockin the yellow kobe 9 lows against the Knicks tonight. Look crazy similar to the 8s from far view. Been tryin to make out which one it was all game then just got a little close up and they definitly the 9 lows. First time seeing them besides them bruce lee sample pics everyone's seen. Hopefully one of the sneaker blogs has a close up pic coming soon. They look freshhhhhh. Lows look way better than the elites IMO.

Steve Blake rockin the yellow kobe 9 lows against the Knicks tonight. Look crazy similar to the 8s from far view. Been tryin to make out which one it was all game then just got a little close up and they definitly the 9 lows. First time seeing them besides them bruce lee sample pics everyone's seen. Hopefully one of the sneaker blogs has a close up pic coming soon. They look freshhhhhh. Lows look way better than the elites IMO.

View media item 832493
They look like 8's

lol does the pope ishh wooden bears?

I've put extra zoom in lots of earlier jordan sigs, added reflector fabric and spray, and customised quite a few pairs.

This alternative insole was a squeeze to get in but they fit, fill out some of the space and I like the added responsiveness already.

So yes?

Lol I'm messing with you man..that's your $225 do as you please

Back
Top Bottom