THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Just picked up my Inspirations.  I'm pretty sure there's a healthy amount of stock of these.  I originally intended to pick up some other shoes (UNDFTD x Lunar Force) and saw the line at Nike Harajuku which was 100-125 deep.  Shoes were first come first served, 1 pair per customer.  I picked up my UNDFTDs and went to Nike Harajuku about 2 hours later and was able to grab my size.
Nice pics. My wife was at Harajuku this morning and picked up my size. She said it was pretty painless given that everyone was after the KD Aunt Pearls.

If these aren't limited to one per order, that tells you there's a good amount of these out there. I do worry that people will be buying mad pairs with bots though. I've seen the Maestro drop to $300 in the last couple of days. I'm not sure if people will want to buy these up and be stuck with them like the Maestros.
i agree these are not as limited as the Maestros but people have started camping out for these on spots that's doing fcfs on alot of places
mean.gif
  not sure how hard the online release would be but it shouldn't be as hard as the Maestros were only a limited number of online retailers carried them
grin.gif

Nice pics. My wife was at Harajuku this morning and picked up my size. She said it was pretty painless given that everyone was after the KD Aunt Pearls.
It was.  Gallery hooked me up with the Pearls in December.  I would have liked to pick up a GS size for my girl though.

Just picked up my Inspirations.  I'm pretty sure there's a healthy amount of stock of these.  I originally intended to pick up some other shoes (UNDFTD x Lunar Force) and saw the line at Nike Harajuku which was 100-125 deep.  Shoes were first come first served, 1 pair per customer.  I picked up my UNDFTDs and went to Nike Harajuku about 2 hours later and was able to grab my size.

View media item 832796

View media item 832797

View media item 832798

View media item 832800

View media item 832801

View media item 832802

View media item 832804

View media item 832807

View media item 832808

View media item 832809

Also grabbed the two Kobe sweaters at the bottom.
View media item 832811
The shirts at the bottom are nice. How much?

Pics of inspirations looking really good... Might have to stay out of this thread to avoid temptation.

i agree these are not as limited as the Maestros but people have started camping out for these on spots that's doing fcfs on alot of places:smh:   not sure how hard the online release would be but it shouldn't be as hard as the Maestros were only a limited number of online retailers carried them>D

I guess it depends where you are located but :lol: at ppl already camping for the Inspirations

View media item 832796

View media item 832797

View media item 832798

View media item 832800

View media item 832801

View media item 832802

View media item 832804

View media item 832807

View media item 832808

View media item 832809

Also grabbed the two Kobe sweaters at the bottom.
View media item 832811

looks good

You guys think its safe me for to go half size down. currently have a 9 in the kobe 9's but theyre a bit long.

for those with experience with the whole raffle process.. if they said call back is on friday (today) do they call after a certain time?
Some HOH WILL CALL FROM BLOCKED NUMBERS.... my advice always have your phone on you and answer everycall with the quickness i heard about a guy who had won hoh called saying it was some dude asking for him to pick up lunch turned out to be HOH calling him to tell him he won. some HOH are shady

Last edited:
Docster... Did they give you any discount code or anything? I'd call cust service and complain, and explain that you called many times and the reps assured you that you would receive your shoes.
Yeah I'm going to call them tomorrow morning.

Normally I don't get upset about missing out on some kicks and just move on to the next, but they did me dirty with the MPs man 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So are each pair of inspirations unique from each other? The pair above looks like it had more green than normal

Back
Top Bottom