THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They are 8's
Damn y'all right. Missed that one big time. My bad gettin people's hopes up. But tucker rockin the inspirations against the kings right now. Looks great on feet on the court. Can't wait for tomorrow to pick em up.

Last edited:
Oh ok, I hate that mall lol...did they do any releases today?
I'm not sure. I spent the day in Julian with my kids. Gonna stop by tomorrow morning to see what they have, if the weather isn't too bad.

Last edited:
A seller on ebay wants to do the transaction via Paypal invoice instead to avoid fees. Would I still be protected?

I'm not sure. I spent the day in Julian with my kids. Gonna stop by tomorrow morning to see what they have, if the weather isn't too bad.

They only have white/infrared 6's and powder blue 3's left. The grand opening was pretty week IMO.

Just make sure seller has good seller feedback. You should be good. I buy and sell like that on eBay as often as possible.

Masterpiece was canceled on NDC,, the following restock. Idk why but so pissed off they lied to me

Hadn't been in on all day feel like it's been years. Going by like dog years in Nike Talk.

i just dont know bout the inspirations
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom