THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
JJ!
roll.gif

The GS style code for the inspirations is probably 636602-004. The 001 color code is the masterpieces. And retail is $120.@jhwang37  

Last edited:
****, decision time..

go lineup for FCFS for Kobe 9 at local shoe store

or

go lineup for FCFS SB Dunk 510, KD Liger, Tiempo 94, and possible Kobe 9's that are not picked up at local Nike Town.

Last edited:
Welp.

NDC cancelled my MP order due to product not available.

This is after like 4 phone calls and all the reps assuring me they were indeed available to be shipped.

Messed up famb.The question is did anyone get theirs from that restock or was it a mistake?

Docster... Did they give you any discount code or anything? I'd call cust service and complain, and explain that you called many times and the reps assured you that you would receive your shoes.

If these aren't limited to one per order, that tells you there's a good amount of these out there. I do worry that people will be buying mad pairs with bots though. I've seen the Maestro drop to $300 in the last couple of days. I'm not sure if people will want to buy these up and be stuck with them like the Maestros.

Guys if you want these just type in the style code on ndc and keep refreshing from 7:55 est until it pops up on your screen.You should be in and out in 30 secs.

630847-004

Nike has a ton of stuff releasing tomorrow so it might crash like it has been lately.Just be on point and get in and out ASAP before it starts crashing during your checkout

Last edited:
Just picked up my Inspirations.  I'm pretty sure there's a healthy amount of stock of these.  I originally intended to pick up some other shoes (UNDFTD x Lunar Force) and saw the line at Nike Harajuku which was 100-125 deep.  Shoes were first come first served, 1 pair per customer.  I picked up my UNDFTDs and went to Nike Harajuku about 2 hours later and was able to grab my size.

Also grabbed the two Kobe sweaters at the bottom.

I do not see a limit 1 per customer on Nike's page. Does anyone know if that is the case for the inspirations? Or can I buy my son a pair and myself a pair in men's sizes without worrying about getting our order canceled?

Back
Top Bottom