THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sorry guys, browsing from a phone and my mom has 56 K webernets so its gonna take some time to find my answer...

... and find myself.

What's the consensus for the sizing... like the last Kobe's where most of us halfed up?

Or true to the size of the prize.

My guys with the thunder thighs.

For the eyes.

Tts to .5 down. These run long......

....umph

Sorry guys, browsing from a phone and my mom has 56 K webernets so its gonna take some time to find my answer...
... and find myself.
What's the consensus for the sizing... like the last Kobe's where most of us halfed up?
Or true to the size of the prize.
My guys with the thunder thighs.
For the eyes.

Most say TTS. Maybe .5 down if you hate extra space in the toebox.

I think that answers your question. It's been a long time since I've had to translate from beat poet.

lakersreaction.gif

whats the deal with stealing other people's pictures nowadays. How can you feel good flossing that you got these shoes by stealing another man's work of art (photos) and posing it as your own. I had this crazy ordeal with some guy on IG. Dude stole my prelude 3 pictures and my kobe 9 Devotions pictures and saying they're his. Commented saying its mine and he just keeps deleting the comments. IG won't do anything either even though it's their "rule" to not steal photos.

The mall (pacfic View) that is near to me is getting Perspectives... now i dont know if i want the, or Kobe 8 ID

Odd how a lot more stores are getting the Perspectives

The release here looks like the release for most of the 8's...all Footlockers/Footactions, probably just a size run or two

I wonder if the Details will be like this

Anyway, want to see them in person now. I'm on the fence.

Last edited:

whats the deal with stealing other people's pictures nowadays. How can you feel good flossing that you got these shoes by stealing another man's work of art (photos) and posing it as your own. I had this crazy ordeal with some guy on IG. Dude stole my prelude 3 pictures and my kobe 9 Devotions pictures and saying they're his. Commented saying its mine and he just keeps deleting the comments. IG won't do anything either even though it's their "rule" to not steal photos.
Someone wrote "these look absolutely ******ed in jeans. It screams "hey look at my shoes, that are made for basketball but they are expensive so I am going to wear them casually to stunt even though they dont match anything other than a basketball uniform"

So I post a picture of it being worn casually with long pants where it doesn't look BAD AT ALL.

Where did I say it was me again? Fool.

Last edited:

i tag my pics from time to time, you should as well.

Someone wrote "It screams "hey look at my shoes, that are made for basketball but they are expensive so I am going to wear them casually to stunt even though they dont match anything other than a basketball uniform"

So I post a picture of it being worn casually with long pants where it doesn't look BAD AT ALL.

i don't think your intentions were what you say they were, too be completely honest.

now that you've been exposed you're all mad :smh:

if your intentions were to show everyone, you should have given credit to where you found the video (as many have done here before)

just sayin..

Who cares about "credit" it's the internet.  I guess that picture I posted of Kobe putting on  the All Stars was a picture I am passing off taken by me too... I'm really acting like I was the photographer of that picture since I didn't credit anybody!

Last edited:

Someone wrote "these look absolutely ******ed in jeans. It screams "hey look at my shoes, that are made for basketball but they are expensive so I am going to wear them casually to stunt even though they dont match anything other than a basketball uniform"

And where did i accuse you of stealing the photos? I was just talking about the GENERAL IDEA of stealing another man's photo because I'm a victim of photo theft currently. Wasn't even addressing you and you tried to defend yourself. Sounds like you're guilty or you just need to Learn to read dumb***. 
i tag my pics from time to time, you should as well.
i don't think your intentions were what you say they were, too be completely honest.

now that you've been exposed you're all mad
mean.gif

if your intentions were to show everyone, you should have given credit to where you found the video (as many have done here before)

just sayin..
Exactly, if I post something not mine, I would give credit to who took the picture or the video. I admire good photography and I would hate it if someone stole my work (which someone did). It's Instagram, i was just posting what I wore and dude even stole that, what has the world come to. I have to tag everything now because that dude is just gonna steal more of my pics.

Because getting mad = guilty? Ok. More like trying to slanderize my name and act like you're "exposing" someone is pissing me off, kid.

Last edited:
any get shipping confirmation from d*cks?

tempted to get the blue 9s.. I think its too much money.. 3 elites in 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom