THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Because getting mad = guilty? Ok. More like trying to slanderize my name and act like you're "exposing" someone is pissing me off, kid.
Didn't even use your name. I really think you have reading issues. From my original statement, I mentioned I was getting photo-jacked on INSTAGRAM. INSTAGRAM you idiot, your username is CHRONICSNEAKER, is that getting through to your head at all?!?!

Didn't even use your name. I really think you have reading issues. From my original statement, I mentioned I was getting photo-jacked on INSTAGRAM. INSTAGRAM you idiot, your username is CHRONICSNEAKER, is that getting through to your head at all?!?!
Obviously you can't read since my post was directed to al3x89.  Pwned.

Obviously you can't read since my post was directed to al3x89.  Pwned.
laugh.gif
 you didn't pwned anybody except yourself. You're the one that looks like you photo jacked someone else's and try to pass it off as your own. I called you guilty because you were all defensive by calling me a fool when i wasn't even talking to you. You responded saying you were not guilty. Just give it up and take the L that you got owned. Just stop posting for a while and let the shame pass, someone else will do something stupid soon.

Victim of photo theft? :rofl:

This new generation kills me man..pictures of everything, posting all over the net then get mad when someone else uses it

Yeah, just a tad longer in the toebox. You may wanna go .5 down if you like your shoes snug, but personally I wouldn't do it.

Damn I wear a 9.5 in kobe 8s. Im being offered a size 10 kobe 9 in a trade. Would it be toooo big or just a little bit long on toe box area? I dont mind them alil loose but dont want them to look like big boats on my feet.

Safe to say the perspectives are a GR :pimp:

Won't be getting them but I will finally be able to try on a pair in my sz and see how they fit which is great for me and a lot of people that are still unsure about sizing

Victim of photo theft? :rofl:

This new generation kills me man..pictures of everything, posting all over the net then get mad when someone else uses it

I don't get it either. I don't care if someone posted my pics on IG. It's compliment, either they wish they had your shoes or they love your pic. Not like someone is stealing the actual shoes from me.

Damn I wear a 9.5 in kobe 8s. Im being offered a size 10 kobe 9 in a trade. Would it be toooo big or just a little bit long on toe box area? I dont mind them alil loose but dont want them to look like big boats on my feet.

IMO, it will be a little longer as long as you dont have narrow feet.

I don't get it either. I don't care if someone posted my pics on IG. It's compliment, either they wish they had your shoes or they love your pic. Not like someone is stealing the actual shoes from me.

This, I mean that's some serious admiration IMO, I mean if they got more likes than you I guess I could see the cause for anger :tongue:

laugh.gif
nah fam thats more like copyright infringement or plagerism lmao i be mad too if i post my fly as kicks and someone stole my pics and be like nah these my kicks

This, I mean that's some serious admiration IMO, I mean if they got more likes than you I guess I could see the cause for anger
tongue.gif
People treat 'likes' like it translates to something in the real world lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear 9.5 in kobe 8s I even have 2 pairs in size 10 for kobe 8s, and those fit fine as well too.   I had to size down to 9 for the kobe 9, (I only use mine to ball, no casual for me) anyways, I think 10 would be too big imo...  I tried on size 9.5 for the kobe 9s,  they fit, but are a lil too loose in the toe box as many have already stated, wearable, just preferred to half a size down.  I would pass on the 10 and try for at least at 9.5.   

Last edited:
i don't consider myself a photographer and all i use is an iPhone, so when i take a sick picture and it gets a lot of likes/comments, i feel good about myself.

so if some asshat wants to come and take credit for a picture i took, you bet that i'll be upset.
yup thats how I feel. I actually am a photographer and it might not be passionate to some of you guys but I'll be upset if someone stole my work with no credit to me and claims it as his own. Thats why you see a lot of good or professional photographers tagging their pics. I didn't think i need to tag my own WDYWT pics on my own IG. I wonder how @KVN  or @waverder  would feel if someone stole their pics, remove the tag and try to post it as their own. 

back on topic tho, heres some nice detailed pics of the perspectives from solec0llector and ruvilla

they look real good with natural light, the blue and volt really pops

Last edited:
Out of all the people you guys argue with, y'all argue with that guy?!?! :lol: seriously?

*waits for grinch 9s, and Carmine's cousin 9s to drop*

Back
Top Bottom