THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
this, while I am surprised people arnt more into them. Im very into them because its the closest thing we had to a Laker CW in a while. The in soles are purple just to keep that Laker cw but too bad there none on the outside lol.
You talking about the perspectives? The inspirations have a black sole

They should be announcing the lows by the end of next week especially if they coming at the end of the month or they will just introduce them on Nike inc

My DSG order got cancelled.  After they "Located it in stock".........
tired.gif

I'm so happy that I ordered from NDC as a backup.

Damn sucks that you guys got cancelations. Good news is ebay is flooded with pairs so you should be able to cop at a decent price.

Last edited:
since the shoe is a half size big put a nice insole and it feels amazing lots of cushioning plus the lunar sole is way better that the kobe8

since the shoe is a half size big put a nice insole and it feels amazing lots of cushioning plus the lunar sole is way better that the kobe8
Good advice here.  I know this works well because I've tried the Kobe 8 lunar in the Lebron XI which creates that extra dead space.  Putting a regular insole over top of it adds just enough to make the fit more snug.

Last edited:
I am copping perspectives first thing saturday best release this month imo and I know a lot of people are with me and also against me due to the inspiration hype

Sucks about everyones cancelled orders.I was making that known on release day that DSG is known for it.You almost have to cop on dsg and ndc just to cover yourself.

Those look good. God damn't!
I know... was really trying to cool it on the elite 9.  

I thought about holding out for a classic elite color scheme (white/gold) because on the Nike Australia calendar there appears to be one of those coming in June.  Although all white might be a little much with this shoe.  Grey I think I could do on court 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Inspirations came in. Loving this shoe. There's a good amount of Elec Greenish/Orange on it when up close but from afar the color looks yellow. Tough to capture with my phone camera. If only I had the Potato Camera... 
laugh.gif
 Chroma tongue and 3m logo/swoosh. For sure my Kobe IX Beater, especially with the black soles. Might just pass on the other two elites. MP, ASG x 2, and Inspirations should be good enough. Might go for details if they're nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom