THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^Thanks for referencing the info on the FK low release.

Still don't know if I can believe it until I see some leaked pics or official images 
laugh.gif
  I suppose Avar did say we will be doing multiple variations of the 9

thank the lawd for the flyknit lows. I love the look of the flyknit but the highs are not my favorite thing.

justanotherpair, just in time for mamba to come back full speed 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Knowing that a FK low is coming or at least probably coming... I may hold off on any other elite 9 highs.

Here are a couple pics from Nike Vault.  Good luck to everyone copping tomorrow.  Looking forward to more on-feet pics of these.

Kobe-9-Elite-Perpective-888sneakerstreet-2.jpg

Kobe-9-Elite-Perpective-888sneakerstreet-1.jpg

Knowing that a FK low is coming or at least probably coming... I may hold off on any other elite 9 highs.
QTF

I''m thinking the flyknit lows will be $180 price point or $200. And lows will always see more of my money. So far I have 4 pairs of Elite highs, soon to be 5. 

yeah good idea. Now that it seems 98% sure, no point for me trying to get the highs or EM. Well maybe 1 or 2 EM to ruin on the courts lol

I wonder if the low Flyknit is just going to look like the EM low but flyknitted up... or a little different... one can only hope

Last edited:

yeah good idea. Now that it seems 98% sure, no point for me trying to get the highs or EM. Well maybe 1 or 2 EM to ruin on the courts lol
Haha I mean if you guys can swing it, pick up all that you want, right? The EM lows could be good too, I'm curious to see.

I've just got too many pairs of a variety of models at the moment and they only get rocked on court, so it just isn't smart for me to grab more 9 highs.

Two pairs of the 9 highs for me right now is solid.  The damn Details keep looking better and better though... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think it should be easy for those who want them tomorrow.....well at least I hope it is lol

off topic a little but I just got another call and won the Infrared 3's as well 
smokin.gif
. 2 calls in the morning for perspectives and 1 for Infrared 3's, and i didn't even have to leave the island to win the raffles. HoH and FTL literally 2 minute drive from my house, i can finally get some sleep on a saturday morning lol, looking to be a good weekend

Haha I mean if you guys can swing it, pick up all that you want, right? The EM lows could be good too, I'm curious to see.

I've just got too many pairs of a variety of models at the moment and they only get rocked on court, so it just isn't smart for me to grab more 9 highs.

Two pairs of the 9 highs for me right now is solid.  The damn Details keep looking better and better though... 
laugh.gif

it's not even about being able to swing it anymore, it's just having wayyyy to many sneakers and the lady *****ing lol. I haven't worn some that I bought in 2009. 

smokin.gif
. 2 calls in the morning for perspectives and 1 for Infrared 3's, and i didn't even have to leave the island to win the raffles. HoH and FTL literally 2 minute drive from my house, i can finally get some sleep on a saturday morning lol, looking to be a good weekend
Which HoH?

smokin.gif
sick... which hoh and ftl did you use? Even if I don't get any kicks this weekend, I have a game Saturday morning and a game Sunday morning...  so it's still looking like a good weekend 

I live on Staten Island, and in the Staten Island Mall, theres 2 footlockers, 1 giant one with a built in House of Hoops, 1 Finishline, and 1 Footaction. Only the 1 footlocker, 1 hoh, and the 1 footaction did raffles for the Perspectives and the Infrared 3's. No raffles for the SLH Lebron XI though. 

Won 1 perspective at 1 house of hoops, and 1 at footaction, won the infrared 3's at the other footlocker so they're all different stores lol but at least they're inside the same mall and only 2 minute drive from my house. Easy as cake. 

I live on Staten Island, and in the Staten Island Mall, theres 2 footlockers, 1 giant one with a built in House of Hoops, 1 Finishline, and 1 Footaction. Only the 1 footlocker, 1 hoh, and the 1 footaction did raffles for the Perspectives and the Infrared 3's. No raffles for the SLH Lebron XI though. 

Won 1 perspective at 1 house of hoops, and 1 at footaction, won the infrared 3's at the other footlocker so they're all different stores lol but at least they're inside the same mall and only 2 minute drive from my house. Easy as cake. 
Nice to see a fellow staten islander on here. Im hopin i get through that easily for the details. I hit up every spot in the mall for ASG Kobes and lebrons and didnt hit on any of them

Back
Top Bottom