THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe%209%20Elite%20Perpective%20888sneakerstreet%202.JPG
Kobe%209%20Elite%20Perpective%20888sneakerstreet%202.JPG

should i go TTS or half size down?
If I had to take a chance and I didn't know how these fit, I would go TTS. Nothing worse than too tight of a fit if you 1/2 size down, but a little extra toe box room is much easier to deal with.

Had my chance on the perspectivces kickz101 and nike AU.. but cancelled it the last minute.. just don't feel em..

Waiting for the details tho

the only qualm i have with them is that it is a biatch to put on and take off. Everytime i put it on, i have to force my foot in and it drags and folds my sock. When i take it off, it requires both my hands and me sitting down. Lol makes me think of how Alp would handle this. 

the only qualm i have with them is that it is a biatch to put on and take off. Everytime i put it on, i have to force my foot in and it drags and folds my sock. When i take it off, it requires both my hands and me sitting down. Lol makes me think of how Alp would handle this. 
U gotta drop the laces to ankle level. a lot easier to put on that way

yeah i do that, I completely loosen up the upper sock liner lace holes, and then i loosen up the ankle lace hoops. I sized down for the Devotions and i've been balling in them. When my foot is in the shoe, everything is snug and good just like the 8's fit. But removing it lol, i look like a child.

yeah i do that, I completely loosen up the upper sock liner lace holes, and then i loosen up the ankle lace hoops. I sized down for the Devotions and i've been balling in them. When my foot is in the shoe, everything is snug and good just like the 8's fit. But removing it lol, i look like a child.
The first time i put on the MPs i got a cramp in my shoulder and though i was gonna pull a muscle in my back

I thought the same thing when they were new.  The insole was grippy on my sock and pulled it back, but that goes away after a while.  Once they broke in a bit (after wearing them one whole day), they became one of the most comfy shoes I've ever had.

random info, but size 9 and 9.5 the box sizes are totally different.   My size 9 pair barely fits in the box. 

lmaooo... taking them off is a bitsh. I have to use two hands and pry them off and half the time they fly across the court. Even with the laces loosened all the way.

lmaooo... taking them off is a bitsh. I have to use two hands and pry them off and half the time they fly across the court. Even with the laces loosened all the way.

there's no need to have each lace hole equally lose to get these off without a problem...put the majority of the slack in the first lace holes on the ankle portion and then the one right below that...when I started doing this I got them off without having to sit down or pry at them haha!

basically it doesn't matter how loose you get the collar to be, it's the two holes below the collar that have to be loose to slide the shoe off.  

It's funny that you lose touch being in these NT threads all day. I forgot the ASGs aren't that common. Been breaking necks ALL day. These shoes were worth the search!

Has anyone tried fitting in ankle braces underneath the upper? I'm assuming that they might overstretch the flyknit or possibly not even fit.

So stoked I won the raffle for the perspectives. First time doing any type of raffle. Don't care what cats are saying about perspectives "sitting" Im happy i finally secured my first pair of IX and its the one i actually wanted from the getgo. My hunt for the MP's and ASG continue tho.

So stoked I won the raffle for the perspectives. First time doing any type of raffle. Don't care what cats are saying about perspectives "sitting" Im happy i finally secured my first pair of IX and its the one i actually wanted from the getgo. My hunt for the MP's and ASG continue tho.
Congrats man. You won't be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom