THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

So stoked I won the raffle for the perspectives. First time doing any type of raffle. Don't care what cats are saying about perspectives "sitting" Im happy i finally secured my first pair of IX and its the one i actually wanted from the getgo. My hunt for the MP's and ASG continue tho.
Same here man, though I'm hoping I can get them from NDC with a voucher I have, and let someone else scoop up my raffle reservation for retail @ FTL.  Sneaker insurance plans... ridiculous.  

Can't wait to hoop in these when I get over my achilles strain in a couple weeks (the irony, I know).  I definitely want to get a pair of the Details as well if I can.

Same here man, though I'm hoping I can get them from NDC with a voucher I have, and let someone else scoop up my raffle reservation for retail @ FTL.  Sneaker insurance plans... ridiculous.  

Can't wait to hoop in these when I get over my achilles strain in a couple weeks (the irony, I know).  I definitely want to get a pair of the Details as well if I can.
haha. in the same boat as you. Gonna try to cop on NDC also. Considering i struck out the last 5 times on releases on NDC it feels nice to have some insurance at FTL. Im tired of waking up at 5am only to "wait in line" at NDC and have an OOS message 2 hours later. If im successful someone else in the south bay area can scoop up my 9.5 at FTL.

Has anybody wondered what a WTK 9 would look like
Probably like crap, like all the rest of the WTF shoes.

Plus it's waaay too early to even tbink about that. We're only 5 cws deep out of probably 100+ cws for the 9.

Di cks.....sportinggoods
Probably like crap, like all the rest of the WTF shoes.

Plus it's waaay too early to even tbink about that. We're only 5 cws deep out of probably 100+ cws for the 9.

said right, the WTF shoes

I am not sure a WTK could really be possible through flyknit. There is minimal area where they can mesh things together since the flyknit takes up a good portion. That might be something to look for on the lows. Speaking of which, I am digging the Bruce Lees. However, with every other Kobe here recently, they will probably release like 10 of them.

Hope the Details be a GR.. Or maybe i should get these Just incase for trade bait for the Details..
My footlocker already has the details I was just looking at them today, and they said they only have 6 pairs.

But thats Canada and we haven't seen any of the other 9s yet so take it with a grain of salt...

Not sure if mentioned but the inspirations due have black purple chroma on the fuse and tongue... Which would kind of qualify it for a lakers colorway... Still a stretch though

Hope the Details be a GR.. Or maybe i should get these Just incase for trade bait for the Details..
My footlocker already has the details I was just looking at them today, and they said they only have 6 pairs.
But thats Canada and we haven't seen any of the other 9s yet so take it with a grain of salt...

There's 9's in Toronto.. Where are you?

Aussie peeps heard the perspectives are "sitting" at some of Nike stores around Sydney... since this morning

Last edited:
Not going to lie. Tried on the GS 7Y Masterpiece and its a tight fit but I fit them. They run long like the men size. Think im going size 8 mens on my next kobe 9 purchase.

Back
Top Bottom