THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Also. sole to sole my size 13 purple gradient 8s are nearly 1/4 inch longer than my size 13 inspirations. Thought this was odd considering so many feel they run long

got a call back from HoH and Footlocker, lol neither of them got a size 8, so i have 2 size 8.5's. If i want to play ball in these, i need an 8 because the toebox is too long and i get slippage. If anybody needs an 8.5, let me know.

got a call back from HoH and Footlocker, lol neither of them got a size 8, so i have 2 size 8.5's. If i want to play ball in these, i need an 8 because the toebox is too long and i get slippage. If anybody needs an 8.5, let me know.
ouch

Would ya look at that..

Shoe ain't eem released yet and folks already trying to help..

2 thumbs up in my book..

Good luck to everybody who trying to get these. If you strike out,just holla at me.. Maybe i can help you.

yea like wat he said if anyone strikes out..which i cant see happening i have a extra size 10 raffle ticket

it's all good though because my Masterpiece are 8.5 as well. 8.5 is doable but if i'm to play a serious league game like i do during spring time, i need low cut and snug fitting shoes unless i double sock. I'm thinking about passing up on the size 8.5 and getting a size 8 on NDC lol so i guess i do have to wait for shipping after all. Jokes on me for speaking too soon haha

I'll be up in the AM if anyone needs help trying to cop...Don't have these in my budget but I could possibly help someone out.

To many people depend on oops and help.This is an easy to get shoe and perfect practice for those who always seem to miss on releases.

Keep my Inspiration, or sell/return & go for Detail?
Decisions, decisions...
Keep Inspiration and  go for Detail 
smile.gif

yeah for a easter cw, for the lows of course, a light mint green and a light purple colorway sounds appealing
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom