THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
IMO these have to be the ugliest things I have ever seen. carry on no disrespect if you like them but from the IV and Kobe V to this:x:x

batista rocking the MP
smokin.gif
damn. I need skinnier jeans.

Had to sell my masterpieces my dude really wanted them and he dropped 4. Couldn't say no to him as much as I wanted too. Praying for a restock..... But who isn't?

Had to sell my masterpieces my dude really wanted them and he dropped 4. Couldn't say no to him as much as I wanted too. Praying for a restock..... But who isn't?
I doubt it now. NDC finally took the MP's graphic off the page. They had it there for awhile with the out of stock text next to it.

it's all good though because my Masterpiece are 8.5 as well. 8.5 is doable but if i'm to play a serious league game like i do during spring time, i need low cut and snug fitting shoes unless i double sock. I'm thinking about passing up on the size 8.5 and getting a size 8 on NDC lol so i guess i do have to wait for shipping after all. Jokes on me for speaking too soon haha
Yo Vino, have you tried on a pair of GS sizes. I tried on a pair MP's GS today and not goin lie they fit. It was a little tight but def doable. I'm a size 9 small in all my Kobe 8's and my Devotion and Inspiration. If you plan to play some serious ball these would be good lower sock collar and tighter fit around the toe box. It's not flyknit but EM just as good. 

Ended up coppin the MP's GS. I know SMH.  
mean.gif
  Hey but they fit. Only different is the black fuse on the toe cap like how they have on the Kobe 8's.

Yo Vino, have you tried on a pair of GS sizes. I tried on a pair MP's GS today and not goin lie they fit. It was a little tight but def doable. I'm a size 9 small in all my Kobe 8's and my Devotion and Inspiration. If you plan to play some serious ball these would be good lower sock collar and tighter fit around the toe box. It's not flyknit but EM just as good. 

Ended up coppin the MP's GS. I know SMH.  :smh:   Hey but they fit. Only different is the black fuse on the toe cap like how they have on the Kobe 8's.

Nah I haven't tried on a pair and what's funny is that the masterpiece GS were on the shelves yesterday and I just looked passed them. And what's also funny and weird is that my kobe prelude 7 size 7Y fits bigger and more comfortable than my kobe prelude 7 size 8

Ended up coppin the MP's GS. I know SMH.  
mean.gif
  Hey but they fit. Only different is the black fuse on the toe cap like how they have on the Kobe 8's.
define your definition of fit? you stuffing your foot into a shoe 2 sizes down from what you normally wear, thats assuming you bought a size 7, doesnt qualify as fitting. yeah you got your foot inside, kudos, but i hardly doubt by any stretch that is comfortable and probably looks mis-proportioned from your frame now. kids are crazy desperate these days. but hey! enjoy cracked toe nails!!! 
tongue.gif

I want to see the perspective next to the Kobe 8 supernatural so I can compare them and make my decision based on that

Courtside at the warriors game and Andre got on the Perspective's.

EDIT: Lower level not courtside lol

Last edited:
Not gettin the perspectives.

I just can't do the whole set

or can i?

These are inspired by Picasso... I can't pass up on the Details, the Inspirations blow me away in person... dangit dangit dangit.  I'm supposed to just be oopin 3s tmrw not gettin more kobes >.> But who knows, I really think I just don't rock enough in that color spectrum to really get away with those and I've lately been trying to draw down my collection to a pretty strict rotation with a couple beaters and faves rarely worn... I'll prolly ask to look at em in person but we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom