THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@illest35 oh ok. If you need help with the Perspectives my store still have sizes left.. We gettin the Details too,and we Hardly ever get Releases other than GR retros.. So if you need help with those too,lemme kno..

Thanx my guy

But I'm good on the Perspectives

I lucked up this time on NDC and DSG

Was speaking on other past experiences

I'm just waiting on shipping confirmation from NDC

Edit: Just got shipping confirmation

Last edited:
Just to start a new topic. What is everyone's Holy grail Kobe shoe?

I'll go first. The Details. I've loved the details from the beginning and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. I will be showing up early for my pair.

Just to start a new topic. What is everyone's Holy grail Kobe shoe?

I'll go first. The Details. I've loved the details from the beginning and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. I will be showing up early for my pair.
Holy Grail for kobe's? like the entire line? Thats tough, because i have a favorite in almost every model. But my favorite model is the V's and i really liked the AM or the Shannon Browns, MLK's come a close 3rd. but in my opinion, it's kind of absurd to call the details a holy grail.

If that's directed at me, that's not what I said.

I said the thread must've slowed down considerably for people to start listing their fav/worst 5.

Usually a good indicator there hasn't been any new info for awhile.
No it was at someone else but I think read their post all wrong :smh: :lol:

Kobe 5 and 8 are the best of his Nike line IMO.. Have a pair of Kobe 3, several 5 and handful of 8.. Don't wanna be too early with it but the 9 elite may top em all.. Love me some lows and nobody does the lows better than Kobe for bball but the high cut of the 9 is perfect for me

My Kobe holy grail would either be the 81pt ZK1s or Parade Vs. Doubt I'd ever be able to find either, let alone in my size, but I can dream lol

I mean no disrespect, but how can a shoe that's not released and on your feet be a holy grail?
no disrespect taken, that's easy. The 8 is my favorite kobe. The elite 8 Heros were my fav shoe. The 9 is better to me. Thus my favorite color way . The details, would be my holy grail. I will probably put them in an icebox case.

Back
Top Bottom