THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got 5 HOH near by. Aint even gonna waste my time trying. I just realized that I shouldnt even bother this much if its that limited. Also shouldnt been in a rush to spend almost $250.
if you get em, congrats to you.

When the Zoom Kobe's 1 and 2 came out I remember going to the Lakewood Footlocker that day and picking em up no hassle.Sure it was the day they came out but thats just cause I was excited to have em and wanted to rock em that day. There were plenty to go around and a month later if I wanted pair # 2, could go right in and get em.

Sure do miss those days.

i know a small store in east canada that will have some kobes if anyones interested. they dont have no online shop but they do paypal.

Got 5 HOH near by. Aint even gonna waste my time trying. I just realized that I shouldnt even bother this much if its that limited. Also shouldnt been in a rush to spend almost $250.
if you get em, congrats to you.

When the Zoom Kobe's 1 and 2 came out I remember going to the Lakewood Footlocker that day and picking em up no hassle.Sure it was the day they came out but thats just cause I was excited to have em and wanted to rock em that day. There were plenty to go around and a month later if I wanted pair # 2, could go right in and get em.

Sure do miss those days.
i went to 5/7 in my area with 2 tickets at each location, each a diff size and still struck out! 

laugh.gif
 Everybody got excited for the email.

I understand lower production numbers with it retailing at $225 but with this amount of promo I'm still holding out hope that there's going to be a wider release down the line. 6 Foot Locker locations outside of NYC/SoCal? Come on.
What are the production numbers? 

chill with the PMd u, messaged u stuff. the person gets notified.

word to da deleted posts... thanks

Are the Masterpiece 9s going to be that limited? I just dont think that they will be as limited as the Prelude pack was...

I hope they do go to Nike ID. Would prefer another colorway than what's been shown so far tbh. No raffle no RSVP or any other hoop to jump through. (would never consider resell for this shoe which is why I didn't mention it)

Are the Masterpiece 9s going to be that limited? I just dont think that they will be as limited as the Prelude pack was...
*facepalm*

How many times can this question be asked successively. It seems like the second the debate dies down someone else pops in asking the same question.

I'm not tryign to come at you man but take just a little but of time and READ JUST A FEW POSTS FIRST.

Contemplating these MPs. Personally think they're nicer than the All-stars even though I'm definitely in the minority there...

I hope they do go to Nike ID. Would prefer another colorway than what's been shown so far tbh. No raffle no RSVP or any other hoop to jump through. (would never consider resell for this shoe which is why I didn't mention it)
If the FK Lunar1/2 IDs are any indication of what to expect, there won't be many different color variations to choose from for the upper 
mean.gif

If the FK Lunar1/2 IDs are any indication of what to expect, there won't be many different color variations to choose from for the upper :smh:
Worst ID options to date :smh: They may as well have just not put them on ID

*facepalm*

How many times can this question be asked successively. It seems like the second the debate dies down someone else pops in asking the same question.

I'm not tryign to come at you man but take just a little but of time and READ JUST A FEW POSTS FIRST.
What are the production numbers? Can't find it in posts if it was mentioned.

was just offered 950 for my blacks. not sure if lowball or not considering i heard blacks are rarer than volts.

Back
Top Bottom