THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

They also said that the volt/white and the black pairs were exclusive only to Mercer and DSM and nowhere else. Then a few days later, Nike Vault got them. Is there any truth to the 17 pairs of each colorway besides word of mouth from these idiot employees and managers from succezz, mercer, and dover. They aren't the guys in the production line so just because the store only received that amount doesn't mean they know how much were produced. Because if there were only 17 per color, and lets say only 1 of those is size 13, that means only theres only 4-5 pairs of size 13 in one colorway world wide. I don't think they'd make it something as limited as that and not have any hype generated for that. Doesn't Nike usually do a charity auction or something when they produce something as limited as that?
I have spoken to other people that have won and they hear similar numbers. Also, nike vault did the raffle for only one day, while dsm and mercer did it for a week. It was announced prior. Tbh it would be weird if nike vault didn't do it as they normally release the extremely special kobes or limited kobes in special packaging. I believe they are that limited and the resell is reflecting that.

Wow literally got a flat tire on my way home from hockey after I got through for my rsvp. Terrible luck

surprise surprise i struckout on rsvp..guess since nike doesnt care for my money ill go give it to a company who does..and buy those reign mans tomm

yeah, i thought so. went to a game while i was there. looked like a nice part of the city to me. ritz carlton and everything...

So will the availability past the first two releases be more obtainable? I know flyknit isn't the cheapest to make(I would assume), but introducing new tech and marketing the heck out of it for only a few areas to have access to? Just seems misleading..

looks like this is who made it hard to cop at NT
mean.gif

1 got a sz 10 rsvp at santa monica. i DM nike a little late but was surprised i got a confirmation. anybody want em? i dont think im gonna pick them up unless i find someone i can trade for a pair of tiffs. lol

Yes. How would that work exactly?

did anyone pick up those kobe 9 yoth nsw? just seen them, I know late lol but they look pretty good

Back
Top Bottom