THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
was gonna keep the asg but i couldnt pass up $400 cash for em plus they didnt come in the special box or with tarot card
oh well if they restock ill cop
glow was strong af tho might be the strongest ive seen

Last edited:
was gonna keep the asg but i couldnt pass up $400 cash for em plus they didnt come in the special box or with tarot card
oh well if they restock ill cop
glow was strong af tho might be the strongest ive seen
Got

In the same boat bro ... These are moving . I like holding onto pairs for collection purposes but people really want these.

These 9's are incredible to me. Can't stop raving about them. The actual CF plate, the details that go into each shoe (like the MP's iridescence and the Devotion's finely brushed plated look), the comfort, the fresh look and colorways of flyknit that no other kind of material can pull off and still much more. Kinda wish they had a thicker outsole so I can beat them to death for a much longer time period though. :lol:

9s are def a nice shoe, but don't get too excited about quality.

On my MPs, my left shoe is about 1/8-1/4 inch taller than the right shoe.

vtotheinay vtotheinay played in his pair and swoosh is rubbing off after one game, his pair on one shoe has one less Achilles stripe on the heel than the other, and stripes are coming out.

The MPs are the best BB/casual shoes I've ever seen. It's the one that I've wanted to cop besides the jordans,lebrons,etc. but I didn't wake up the day of release. LOL. Funny how that is. Just paid $400 for a pair coz i can't wait for the price to go down any longer
mean.gif
Thanks to rich guy like you there's a reseller born every minute.

9s are def a nice shoe, but don't get too excited about quality.

On my MPs, my left shoe is about 1/8-1/4 inch taller than the right shoe.

vtotheinay vtotheinay played in his pair and swoosh is rubbing off after one game, his pair on one shoe has one less Achilles stripe on the heel than the other, and stripes are coming out.

this is all true haha

I was telling my friend about the Cement 3 inspired kobe 9s that are supposed to release and I decided to do a super quick photoshop to get an idea of what they might look like. Im definitely excited for that release. Thoughts on these?

City Gear Lenox isn't getting them, per my boy who works there.  Also, did anyone check FTL and Champs LENOX yesterday?  They may have gotten their shipments yesterday and put them out.  

Does anyone know why some ASG's got the special box and some didn't?

Mine should be here Tuesday the latest, can't wait.

Does anyone know why some ASG's got the special box and some didn't?

Mine should be here Tuesday the latest, can't wait.
Been wondering the same, I've seen pairs with and without the designed box. Maybe it's just luck of the draw? I'm excited to see which one I'm getting Tuesday as well.
Anyone still waiting on shipping from ndc?
I got my shipping email the night of (friday) and it's already in transit. I could be wrong, but not getting a shipping emai by now might be strange. Even people who ordered the shoes from earlier today's release (jordan 6s) on Saturday probably got shipping already. But then again if you got an order confirmation you should be good, could be delayed for other reasons.

Last edited:
I'm not too worried... Just wondering.

I ordered the Js this morning too, neither have shipped. The Js are coming to my house, but I sent the Kobes to a friends house. Maybe the diff shipping address than my billing made a little delay.

I'll probably call in the morning and see what's up.

Really hoping the hype dies down in the next few weeks so that it might be easier for me to cop the Details. Only upcoming CW that interests me at the moment

Also which model do you guys think Kobe wears when/if he returns this season :nerd:

I get the feeling that Kobe 9 Elite was a shoe that was almost never released or at least hotly debated about in the Nike Front Office due to the circumstances with Kobe

So many weird things with the product release cycle

Last edited:

The 2 inches of snowstorm ya'll had must be effecting it
Glad to see you think 12 + people dead is funny. HOTlanta is never ready for snow and ice because they aren't supposed to get it.Shoes will be dlvd once safety isn't an issue.

I'm not too worried... Just wondering.

I ordered the Js this morning too, neither have shipped. The Js are coming to my house, but I sent the Kobes to a friends house. Maybe the diff shipping address than my billing made a little delay.

I'll probably call in the morning and see what's up.
Didn't get my MP shipping confirmation til Monday night (Saturday morning release).  And I just got my ASG tracking in the afternoon today, but doesn't look like it'll actually be shipped out until Monday or Tuesday.  BTW, I used a different shipping address from my billing address as well.  I'm more worried about getting the wrong shoes like the guy that ordered the MP and got Lebron's lol

Back
Top Bottom