THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What's the story there then exactly? Simply a case of factory defect?

Pretty much. Would have been cool if both had the tongues from MPs.

I remember when the white Laser IVs came out, my boy bought an 8.5. One shoe was fine and the other had like a size 13 tongue on it :lol: Nike couldn't replace it because it was limited so he gotta refund

Man I have a SERIOUS love hate relationship with the sneaker game hype!
mean.gif

Here's what the extra laces look like.  I did a full unboxing post on my site http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/kobe-9-asg-devotion-maestro-unboxing/  only because the packaging is nice.  I don't think the glow in the dark laces are better than the laces that the shoes come laced with.  They don't really glow that much and they look weird.  I don't really get the whole glow in the dark thing anyway.  How often do you jump into a dark room to see your shoes glow.  If you are out at night, they probably won't be charged up enough to glow anyway.  That said, I still really like the shoe.  These were really fun to unbox tho.

Nike-Kobe-9-ASG-Maestro-Unboxing-888sneakerstreet.com-8F.jpg

Does today count as 48 hours for the stores that do phone orders or do they make u wait til Monday??

Some stores that had pairs on Sunday on the MPs was still trippin on phone orders..

I was told no phone orders the entire All Star weekend. So Monday 8am sharp should be a good bet!

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried with nt chicago and they said its showing up sold out a all locations, but idk if thats true....either way no phone orders til monday

Oic

I wonder if they still have pairs down in Nola..

Nawlins folk, what's the word down there..

Back
Top Bottom