THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
EVERY Kobe model was thought to be the best at the time, except for the VII :lol:

Kobe 2 "Orca", Kobe IV MLK, Kobe V BS Away, DK and Bruce Lee, Kobe VI OC and Kobe 8 Fades, Christmas, MCs and Sulfurs are all very strong to me.

But the Vs remain my favorite model... just too many awesome colorways :smokin

You're gonna see more restocks on the ASG's.  Not limited at all, and that's a GOOD thing.  Give those who missed out a chance.  
na I think it's done. Ppl better cop now before the price goes up drastically. Nike wouldn't gr a 225 dollar shoe

i was thinking the original laces would look good in the kds, since they match the collar perfectly and the spotted joints work for the devotions......but i have yet to try it out

Weren't there limited 5s-8s? Then you have all the preludes. I don't care if a shoe is limited. I also don't like lows. I love the futuristic and innovative look of the 9s. Think it's perfection.

Why would I need to own 1-8 to know if they're ugly or not?

Yeah, everyone has their preferences

I didn't buy any of the 2 and 3's because I didn't like them.

I never really loved the Kobe line until the 8 and 9. I only liked certain colorways.

I don't like your sneaker I don't buy it, i.e. the KD VI

I have to have multiple Agassi's(I do btw) to say the Tech Challenge 2 is my favorite?

ASSumptions
mean.gif

Most of us are regulars in Kobe the topic. Most of us have been buying Kobe's a hell of a lot longer than you've been on NT.

Beat it kid.
Lol because a join date means how long you've been in the game. I can pull out a picture of me in the original Adidas Kobe Ones. Just because I joined NT late doesn't mean I wasn't a Kobe fan before. Now that's your ASSumption. You're a clown. 

And for the record, I joined NT in 03 as well. Account got deleted.

No, it's like them having an opinion about this being their favorite Kobe model.  

not really!......the other models were just boring to me personally!...its funny cuz i lol when folks talk about the other models....to each his own, i guess
Yes just like i said earlier everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But some of you guys have never even wore the previous kobe lines to even dub this model the best in performance

Last edited:
just got my gumbo league sneakers in, and I cannot be more blown away. the 9 overall is pretty solid considering its construction yet the flyknit is much more durable than the flyknit sneakers already on the market- excluding the fsb chukka which I have yet to see in person.

not at all salty that I missed on the NRG & MP, even though my homie lucked out on an MP. I'm super happy with this asg sneaker, and look forward to the Inspiration & Detail. I personally feel like the next three will be like the Blue Glow & Purple Fade 8- they won't sell out instantly but wait an hour or so and they'll be gone, pop up randomly, and be more available in shops than Devotion was.

People have complaints that the MP & Devotion were super limited and limited, respectively, but it's been like that for a while w new sig models. Nike likes to hype up their GR shoes w limited releases. The limited production numbers don't help in overall sales in units sold, but rather by hype generated for their models released in more widely available numbers.

Bottom line: super satisfied w my purchase.
View media item 811960

Lol because a join date means how long you've been in the came. You're a clown. 

Yes just like i said earlier everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But some of you guys have never even wore the previous kobe lines to even dub this model the best in performance
And you know this how?

EVERY Kobe model was thought to be the best at the time, except for the VII
laugh.gif

Kobe 2 "Orca", Kobe IV MLK, Kobe V BS Away, DK and Bruce Lee, Kobe VI OC and Kobe 8 Fades, Christmas, MCs and Sulfurs are all very strong to me.

But the Vs remain my favorite model... just too many awesome colorways
smokin.gif
i'll admit i've never seen a pair of fresh kobe 1-6 on the streets, so i guess i can reserve judgement on them, but im digging the 9s str8 up

EVERY Kobe model was thought to be the best at the time, except for the VII :lol:

But the Vs remain my favorite model... just too many awesome colorways :smokin

I still say the cloaks and ASG VII's are some of the best Kobe's. :nthat:

I agree that the V probably had the best colorways, but I never loved that sneaker, even though I have some.

Cumberland Mall (Atlanta) just got a restock of all ASG shoes. Just got a 10 and 11 of the Kobes.
Did all stores get a restock or certain ones? If so, which that you know of. Im gonna try to seing by there in the morning

correction: i was feeling the devotions str8 up.....nothing against the other colorways, but these spoke to me!.....maybe the cement 3 or mj colorway will call me but for now im good.........lol.......til i see the other colorways in person probably...lol

Sure it did.

So who exactly doesn't have any other Kobe's?

What did you say, something that began with a c....

Are you salty because you didn't get any 9's? Feeling left out?

And you know this how?
I guess you don't know how to follow that well. As I initially said, some of you guys owning the IX's as your FIRST kobes. That means you never owned a PREVIOUS model, which would mean that you didn't get to experience the performance of the previous models over time. I understand if some of you have owned previous kobes before and like the 9's more. But I was saying to those dudes never owning the older models and saying this is the best model. You can't make a judgement across the entire line if you only had 1 of the 9 models.

I guess you don't know how to follow that well. As I initially said, some of you guys owning the IX's as your FIRST kobes. That means you never owned a PREVIOUS model, which would mean that you didn't get to experience the performance of the previous models over time. I understand if some of you have owned previous kobes before and like the 9's more. But I was saying to those dudes never owning the older models and saying this is the best model. You can't make a judgement across the entire line if you only had 1 of the 9 models.
hell, i only owned 1 other pair of kobes and i'll say it: these are the best looking kobes to me!!!!......i aint talkin bout performance....then again your name is vinotwofour, of course your gonna defend the line

Last edited:
Appearance wise, I agree with you. One of the top 3 in my opinion. But Performance wise, the 4's, 5;s, 6's, and 8's are better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom