THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Its INCREDIBLY difficult to cop limited sneakers in NYC/NJ if you don't have a steady connect or a lot of time on your hands. Way too much competition and nothing is ever a secret with the internet/social media.

Its INCREDIBLY difficult to cop limited sneakers in NYC/NJ if you don't have a steady connect or a lot of time on your hands. Way too much competition and nothing is ever a secret with the internet/social media.
You'd be surprised. I get a lot of releases out here that are low key

alp you have magic powers doe
laugh.gif
, and people that give you info...I'm out here hunting solo, so pretty much everything I cop is online, fairly high success

Pair from NDC arrived, size 8.5. Oversized box (card included), looks like it belongs to a size 13. Kobe 8 Mambacurial and AJ XI Cool Grey boxes included for comparison.  Got a second pair on its way as a result of a early pre-order. Feeling lucky. I threw in a picture of my small flyknit collection, with the Kobe 9 Maestro's added.

I definitely prefer the glow-in-the-dark laced over the factory laces. Gonna hoop in one pair, and the other will be rocked casually. Enjoy crappy HTC ONE pictures. Pants: Nike Tech Fleece 1.0, Heather Grey

whoa, first time i seen the Maestros with the Gumbo box and the official black nike label. lol we all got that cheap white label that didn't even stick. 

Tried the alternate laces in the Maestros (the black speckled ones) and they looked great.  I'm still feeling the originals though.  Kind of a greyish appearance that matches well with the black/white flyknit upper.  Gonna stick with those for now, but it's nice to have another option

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can visit your local HOH and if they don't have it in stock, they can try and locate a pair for you in a different HOH and get it shipped?

Seems like ASG>MP huh.. Did anyone's restock of the MP on Sunday get shipped out yet? Nike said it delayed..
This...Did you place an order for the MPs on Sunday like I did?  Did you contact Nike recently?  Did they have any other explanation besides just delayed? Did they say why?  I am stuck in preparing to ship but the guy on the line said they were coming...Fingers still crossed because I love this shoe and felt like I hit the lottery finally.  

No disrespect but what are those sweats in that pic? Why is everyone wearing those now? What's the point of them being so tight especially at the bottom? To each is own I'm just curious

No disrespect but what are those sweats in that pic? Why is everyone wearing those now? What's the point of them being so tight especially at the bottom? To each is own I'm just curious

my thoughts exactly , and those jeans with the scrunchie at the bottom :x :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom