THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
on nike europe the shoes where gone as soon as i refreshed... i'm gettin really pissed at nike... just want one pair to play bball
mad.gif

This whole thing tomorrow should be very interesting.
good luck guys... here in europe it's ridiculous, never had such problems to get my hands on some kobes

I'm sittin in class since 8am waitin for nike or kickz to put them up and they where instagone

Last edited:
Finally managed to get the Inspirations. I hope the size will be ok this time! After my 2 Maestros being too long...

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry about them selling quick in europe.. harldy any pairs in australia also..

few more hours to go.. whew

Resellers gonna see how quick they sold overseas and buy up a lot of pairs over here just to be stuck with em....

Don't pay resell (or if you do, not much over retail+shipping) for these inspirations....

After strikin' out for the 2nd time this mornin' at a HOH openin' for the Maestros, I just copped on Ebay for $350. Excited AF to get em and finally put em on feet.

Just copped the Inspiration here in PHL. Not too hard to cop, most, if not all stores had em. Resellers here are already shaking their heads and selling them at SRP. 

Last edited:
Good luck to those attempting this morning, especially those who have came up empty handed thus far. I'm sitting it out. Ready for the low

Resellers gonna see how quick they sold overseas and buy up a lot of pairs over here just to be stuck with em....

Don't pay resell (or if you do, not much over retail+shipping) for these inspirations....
I don't get why you're telling people not to pay resell yet you resell your All Stars for $350.. which is pretty much rape price.

Last edited:
.... Cause that's what the ASG is selling for? And inspirations aren't supposedly going to be as hard to get as hard to get....just guessing I didn't post but seems to make sense to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom