THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
3 weeks till the lows come out! Not that I'm counting! 
nthat.gif

Are you still talking about the AP and Devotion?

Well AP is worth more given they retail for $150 and being sold well over $325

Devotion are retail $225 and being sold at $350 and down.

So AP has more value right now.
I was more so talkin in context of why people ask if a trade is good. I wouldnt want to trade shoes with someone knowing that I was getting the short end of the deal badly ( even though I would want the shoe). I think sometimes people just ask if its a fair trade in that sense and not whether its a good trade based on looks. I appreciate the response and info though.

saw some guy at south coast plaza/nordstrom rack in nike tech pants and the master piece. so sad that i pass on them. Had them in my cart and everything. looks good with toungue not pop out.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Lebron SLH series has nothing to do with the old Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets
You're not wrong. But a teal and purple sneaker with honeycomb on it...would you be surprised if a Charlotte Hornet wore it?

Some footlockers are doing fcfs sign-ups for the Kobe's and Jordan 3's. I just secured both pairs from my local footlocker in the Bay Area

Thought I was done with the elites after the inspirations(gonna pass on the perspectives) but after looking at pics of the details again I think its safe to say nike will be getting my money on the 22nd.

Thought I was done with the elites after the inspirations(gonna pass on the perspectives) but after looking at pics of the details again I think its safe to say nike will be getting my money on the 22nd.
Same.  I'm waiting to see more pics like everyone else though.  There aren't many pics of the inside of the Details which are the darker grey.  I've only seen one pic where you can see that side of the shoe.

Some footlockers are doing fcfs sign-ups for the Kobe's and Jordan 3's. I just secured both pairs from my local footlocker in the Bay Area
thats because that colorway of the threes is soo over used. They change one little thing leave the elephant print and call them something different and rake in the dough from all these yougins tryin to have a pair of "fire red threes"

Same.  I'm waiting to see more pics like everyone else though.  There aren't many pics of the inside of the Details which are the darker grey.  I've only seen one pic where you can see that side of the shoe.
Fellas I love these elites too , but damn killin my pockets. I like the details but they may not be detailed enough for me to cop. I like the the laker/phoenix colorway that the shoe is a different color on the inner side of the shoe . Who know I'll probably get em both hit definitely passing on the perspective!

[COLOR=#Red]"Hi E****** M*****,

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you choosing NBAStore.com for your merchandise needs from the best brands. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill a portion of your order and we apologize for the inconvenience.

A refund in the amount of $232.24 which includes applicable shipping, taxes and discounts will be issued to the form of payment used at checkout for the item(s) listed below. We continuously strive to provide the best service in the industry, and as a result, have added $10 Promotional Credit (merchandise credit) to your account for use any time toward future purchases with us. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."
:smh: [/COLOR]

Anybody else that was able to order through the link I posted on the RD get a canceled order from NBAstore?
d

This sucks bro, I got a shipping confirmation on Sunday night so I'm assuming I'm safe but won't be sure until they're in my hand.

wore them on a clean  indoor court today for ball and i was sliding all over the place. the long and stiff toebox was not very flexible and began causing some irritation on my feet. I also came down from a blocked shot a little off balance and i sprained my ankle a little but managed to continue playing. 

All in all, its a nice looking shoe, but it is not on my top 3 best basketball shoe in terms of performance and comfort

d

This sucks bro, I got a shipping confirmation on Sunday night so I'm assuming I'm safe but won't be sure until they're in my hand.
Yeah but I'm sure I can find a pair locally for just about retail, maybe $20-$30 over retail.

The CS rep said it was because they were "out of stock" when I ordered them but I placed the order at 6:01, a minute after they went live...oh well. I guess I'm not meant to own any Kobe 9's :lol:

Yeah but I'm sure I can find a pair locally for just about retail, maybe $20-$30 over retail.

The CS rep said it was because they were "out of stock" when I ordered them but I placed the order at 6:01, a minute after they went live...oh well. I guess I'm not meant to own any Kobe 9's :lol:

I feel ya, I had given up hope until you provided the link. Was going to go back to sleep salty for a third time haha.

I feel ya, I had given up hope until you provided the link. Was going to go back to sleep salty for a third time haha.
Glad to hear you have your pair on its way.
I'm gonna keep searching for the ASG's and hopefully find them for about $300, if not, money saved [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have a pretty awesome pick up story for these Kobe 9's.  I was feeling the MP's but didn't have the cash at the time of release.  Was also feeling the Devotions/ASG's but again, didn't have cash at the time.  Found a guy on local FB group, traded him my used Bred 11's + $90 for the ASG's.  (I paid $90 for the Bred 11's).  Then, found a guy on Craigslist and traded my extra pair of Tiffany highs (which I paid retail for) + $80 for Masterpieces.  I'm extremely content right now!

Summary: I paid a total of $368 for both Masterpieces and Devotions 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom