THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally back home and these beauties were waiting for me:

View media item 841849
The uniqueness of the MPs give them the edge over the ASGs for me. They're both top quality, the MP is def in my top 3 Kobe's ever.

(flame suit on)

Should I try put my Bruce Laces on the Inspirations see how it looks?

(flame suit off)

grin.gif
Not sure if serious...

You plan on using both laces from BLs on one of the inspirations?
lol I get where you are coming from. I've been on this lace swap see how its looks trend, was curious what other laces might pop off with it. There are really 2 prominent colors on inspirations and I only have yellow laces from bruce lees. I put my Bred 1 laces on lee's, and put Lee laces on sulfurs ( I actually love that extra yellow), but was curious how those yellow laces would look on inspirations. 

Back of the tongue is pink on that suns pair?! What the hell?!

Why did they have to throw random volt and pink on those?

IMO the contrast between the orange and purple kind of offsets the pink(or lighter purple)behind the tongue. I agree on the volt, not a dealbreaker though.

those look legit to me. The gumbo box for the kobe IX Maestros/Devotions came with a white label. I've only see one with a black label, and the rest were just gumbo boxes with white label or white kobe box with black label.

The thing to really look out for the the brush strokes on the gold swoosh and on the side panels that hug around your ankles. 

the inspirations also have a randomised colour sequence on the upper like the mp's, only the number of colours are far less. they are just as unique per shoe, but it's slightly harder to see than the rainbow mix on the mps.

i know, right! they are almost a bel air colourway.

let the obnoxious clowns have em.

Do kobe 9 elite fakes even exist? Haven't seen any.

Also they should've just made those court purples a true lakers colorway

those look legit to me. The gumbo box for the kobe IX Maestros/Devotions came with a white label. I've only see one with a black label, and the rest were just gumbo boxes with white label or white kobe box with black label.

The thing to really look out for the the brush strokes on the gold swoosh and on the side panels that hug around your ankles. 

You're good fam
Thanks yall. Compared the card to the ones from my Lebron XI and KD VI and the card is made the same as well.
Do kobe 9 elite fakes even exist? Haven't seen any.

Also they should've just made those court purples a true lakers colorway
Yea. I didn't think there were fakes of these, but while watchin' unboxin' vids last night so I'd know some things to check for when I'd get my pair, I bumped into a fake pair from some website sellin' for $52 smh. That's why I decided to post the pair I bought on Ebay here to get opinions cause I wasn't about to get got for $350 for a fake pair.

if the sole on the details was plain black or grey, i think it would be an amazing cw... can't get down with that marble print thought for some reason

If people are in the Orange County there was a 9.5 and a few larger sizes in the inspirations. Costa Mesa HOH
There was also a 9.5 in Westminster Mall on the display stands. Footlocker guy says I was the first to inquire about them since release day(Saturday). Look around your local malls, they might still be out there.

Just got the Inspirations in and a GS Masterpiece.  Call me crazy but I prefer the GS to the adult size...

Back
Top Bottom