THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The 8's had like 1 or 2 colorways for childrens sz's. Came in pretty late, think they were all green or something. Hopefully these do too in the highs

I don't remember seeing a lot of GS 8s

Did any of those come out in children's sizes?
Certain colorways. Can't recall seeing anything lower than GS. I've seen GS Del Sol, Mine Grey, Pit Viper, Xmas, SS, ASG, and the GS only colorways, the solid pink and solid blue joints.

Last edited:
Kinda upset they don't have a zone master hoody that matches the inspirations. Hopefully I can cop the details. I like that hoody.

From what i remember, there were a good handful of colors that dropped in the 8's.

And like someone else stated...i would be in love with inspirations if they were a straight black/yellow or del sol concept. the hue's of orange and green throw it off in my book. pretty underwhelmed when they came in mail today. not sure whether im keeping or not. for 225...i need to love it not deal with it.

From what i remember, there were a good handful of colors that dropped in the 8's.

And like someone else stated...i would be in love with inspirations if they were a straight black/yellow or del sol concept. the hue's of orange and green throw it off in my book. pretty underwhelmed when they came in mail today. not sure whether im keeping or not. for 225...i need to love it not deal with it.
probably the truest thing ive heard

100% agree. Just got my Inspirations in the mail--my first 9s. Love the fit (mostly), and the look of the shoe, but I don't think I can handle the wild splotches of Green and Orange. The green in particular ruins any "Del Sol" vibe of the shoe. Overall, really into the 9, but I just wish they'd tone down the color blocking. It's weird, but I think the 21 Mercer exclusive black 9s to be the best.

anybody consider blacking out the flyknit on the inspirations? not sure if that would be possible or worth it but that pic up there ^ makes me wonder. 

View media item 842733
Pulled the trigger on the mp for prelude 7 +$75

Good news - the mp is sick in person, details are rediculous and I love the multicolor flyknit

Bad news, taking some other suggestions that they run long, I went 1/2 sz down to a 10, which is a little bit too snug

The hunt for a 10.5 mp continues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom