THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Gunning for the Perspectives this weekend. Good to hear that they're going to be a readily available GR.

Order confirmation and Order processing emails received so far from DSG.

Now the fun begins...
nerd.gif
All that is left is the order cancellation. Kidding. I never had a problem with DSG tho. Bought and returned plenty of times.

You can add it to your cart but then it says there's inventory issues and you have to remove it to continue

to all of those who received their inspirations, where are you located? i'm in denver and shipping hasn't updated due to weather. aunt pearls are delayed too.. 
ohwell.gif

Order from DSG arrived late last night. Consider myself lucky that mine didn't get cancelled after seeing everyone else's. Gonna hoop in these at an indoor court today. The colors really pop on these in the sunlight, along with the 3M. 

All that is left is the order cancellation. Kidding. I never had a problem with DSG tho. Bought and returned plenty of times.

If they cancel, it's cool. I'm still up in the air on em anyway.

But as long as NDC doesn't play with my emotions when the Details drop in a couple weeks, everything will be good. :pimp:

Order from DSG arrived late last night. Consider myself lucky that mine didn't get cancelled after seeing everyone else's. Gonna hoop in these at an indoor court today. The colors really pop on these in the sunlight, along with the 3M. 
Nice collection so far.

no worries..no disappointment.

if it's not carbon fiber then why did you mention the carbon fiber? lol

Um I don't think you read my entire post. I mentioned the fact that I didn't see any carbon fiber on the pics of the lows that have been floating around. I just found it odd that they would start out with the elites then come out with the "regular" version later. Then I mentioned that the 8s didn't have carbon fiber either until the elites.

All I'm really hoping for is that we do get some flyknit lows or mids or whatever it was that we all hoped for in the beginning. I will more than likely be picking up a pair of the EM lows since I love the performance of the elites.

Back
Top Bottom