THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Sick shoes, love David Lee's face :tongue:
D Lee must be staring at someone wearing the "Details
smokin.gif

Good luck to everyone buying these in the morning. I'm passing on this release and waiting for the details.

Last edited:
so I'm lookin to cop a pair on NDC this morning and I was wondering... what's the best method?

With the Inspirations I tried FTL first but refreshed the page with about a minute to go and it froze. Needless to say when it came back up they were all gone.

When the clock runs out does it automatically change or do I have to hit refresh? Don't want to make the same mistake.

Easy to get the perspectives out here in Germany today, easiest one so far by a long shot. I'm holding off for the details though.

do you guys think there is a chanc for our orders being canclled even though we ordered this early. And if anyone knows why does Dcks sporting goods put up there kobes so early

my dumb *** is trying to decide if i should just order right now or try for a walk up at footlocker tomorrow so i can have them in hand.

instant gratification and all that.

got my inspirations in the mail today. they fit a lil better than masterpieces. toe box wise that is.

It pays to be up early on here sometimes. But out of all the kobe 9s i am passing this weekend. Im good with my 3.

Back
Top Bottom