THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
EMs look like trash.... guess Ill wait until the flyknits come out until i MIGHT cop a pair of 9s. Disappointing.
tired.gif

so glad none of the lows (so far) catch my eye i can take a nice lil break frm kobe 9s after details and a even longer break til carmine 6s

You guys should stock locate inspirations,I got mine at champs on Saturday sitting on the shelf... a size 13 no less and my boy got them for me on discount so 160 out the door, hooped in them last night, better then 8 but don't breathe real well so they were pretty humid when I pulled them offf.

Yes 100% those are the BC 3 inspired 9s. Def cop.

Coppin Showtime and BC3 9s for sure. Was going for both Baron 1 and 9, just going for 9, these two replaced it!

Anyone know why the Black/Red Kobe 9 low is the only on from those 4 that has visible flywire? Also he only one that has no holes around the swoosh? Seems like the black pair is a different version. But thats just my opinion could be wrong.

And I gues I'm the only one who actually likes the one on the far right!

View media item 853866
Anyone know why the Black/Red Kobe 9 low is the only on from those 4 that has visible flywire? Also he only one that has no holes around the swoosh? Seems like the black pair is a different version. But thats just my opinion could be wrong.

[SIZE=14.399999618530273px]And I gues I'm the only one who actually likes the one on the far right![/SIZE]

nope. yup.

And I gues I'm the only one who actually likes the one on the far right!
Looks the same as the others.  It's just you can see the red flywire through the black holes better than you can on the other colorways.

Got my inspirations in yesterday. I can def 1/2 size down in them. Just don't see myself wearing them. Taking them to DSG this week. Someone gonna b happy :lol:

these posted allready ?
Not feeling these Colorways... especially that TRASH to the Right. 
sick.gif

The Yellow's are Cold, and I'm kinda feeling the Green joints... which btw, look like those may be the Turbo Green "EASTER" 

Black & Red colorway was a given, and could be dope, but right now, that random Grey Midsole w/ White Outsole makes it WEAK.

Might as well get use to the "Hit Or Miss" Formula that we knew with the Kobe 8's, people! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
the black/red lows look good to me. the bruce lees are cool but I can see them being over hyped due to what the V did to the game. definitely see myself with the black/reds.

I think once they start releasing the lows the elites will taper off and people who like the last few kobe shoes return to buying the shoe.

Its funny how people were saying how lebron not wearin his sig shoe was a problem yet kobe may never wear the 9 (elites at least) in a game yet so far the shoes have sold out in every cw. Just shows its more about design than athlete endorsement these days, I know kobe the brand still is a factor but this winning rings championship team is not applicableany more especially when you compare it to tbe kd line.

are there any pics for these already?
[h1]NIKE[/h1][h2]KOBE IX ELITE[/h2]
SPORT TURQ/WHITE-VOLT

E:

these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom