THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The details are the first 9's that I'm trying to cop.  I haven't been through this whole board, but is it going to be tough to swoop these off NDC when they go on sale tomorrow without a bot?

The details are the first 9's that I'm trying to cop.  I haven't been through this whole board, but is it going to be tough to swoop these off NDC when they go on sale tomorrow without a bot?
I feel these should be a fairly easy cop. Seems to be a GR with lots of places getting them. Just like last weeks perspectives. As long as you look on time, you should be able to get them.

No disrespect guys to anyone who goes in thread but I was in the KD thread and they haven't even reached 600 pages lol. KD has had like the most colorways too. But what that leads to me saying is do you think with the 9 Kobe will outsell lebron and KD this year?

No disrespect guys to anyone who goes in thread but I was in the KD thread and they haven't even reached 600 pages lol. KD has had like the most colorways too. But what that leads to me saying is do you think with the 9 Kobe will outsell lebron and KD this year?
Probably not, it may seem like that but I'm pretty sure Lebron's are produced with higher quantities than both which will lead them to have higher sales.  Kobe's are selling out quick but I think that's more due to the limited amount produced compared to other models

I think the Kobe's will out sell the KD's.  I also think that's because I believe that most "resellers" think the Kobe's sell better.  Just my two cents.

Nope.

He would have to "out-produce" those models first.

Nike didn't even do that with the 8's and these are far more limited than the 8's were.

Maybe not as many units as KD but could do better money wise because they're 170% the cost of KDs.

Once the WTKD's drop, itll jump to 1000 :lol:. For the record, they are just as ugly as every other WT sneaker.

chaos...
smokin.gif

I like the prelude 2 a little more than details,  the gold trim is dope.   both are great though.

Once the WTKD's drop, itll jump to 1000 :lol:. For the record, they are just as ugly as every other WT sneaker.

Finally

Someone gets it

Thought I was the only one lol

I just don't see the appeal none what so ever in any WTThemes ever made

Back
Top Bottom