THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Just got my shipping email from NDC.  That was fast.  I normally get my shipping email on Sunday night.
you use 2 day shipping or no?  I got my shipping confirmation from NDC around 4:40 pm and I used the 2 day air code.  Mad props and repped to the quick post of that info this morning.  

Just got my shipping email from NDC.  That was fast.  I normally get my shipping email on Sunday night.
you use 2 day shipping or no?  I got my shipping confirmation from NDC around 4:40 pm and I used the 2 day air code.  Mad props and repped to the quick post of that info this morning.  
Yea I did.  @Dark Steel  deserves a medal of honor.  Major Props!

I didn't use 2 day shipping and already got shipping confirmation from ndc wen I called to try and switch to 2 day shipping they said somthin bout warehouse bein empty so orders were goin out faster and said I would get around same time as 2 day so that worked for me

Struck out every Kobe 9 release so far.

This last colorway was the one I really wanted. I think I may just pay the resellers. How are these for hooping?

EDIT: I know these our going to be dope for hooping and supposed to be revolutionary but to people that own these is the technology worth $400 ish

Last edited:

This last colorway was the one I really wanted. I think I may just pay the resellers. How are these for hooping?
What size are you? Im sure you can still find a decent price for these. Just gotta look around. There are a lot up on ebay already. 

Just giving you a hard time man. That's how it should be. I'm thinking really hard about letting my ASG go. They're dope but don't see myself rocking them too much
Don't really know if this comment is intended for my previous post, but i was not by any means offended at all.. You good fam. I don't have the asg but kb9 is just a new generation of basketball shoe that couple of months/years from now i think nike will evolve in this technology. So thats why i gravitated to this shoe among other releases.

Anyone know where inspirations can be had at retail anywhere in SoCal still in a size 8? PM me if so, would be much appreciated.

Didn't FTA restock on them today? I'd check on their release locator. I was able to pick up a pair today after striking out at two malls.

I hear that. It's tough. Kobe signature line has been hyped since the WTK, Prelude Pack then these. They just make so few of them to go around unless you live in a major city or SOCAL.

I'm on the fence for next week' slows and the purple/yellow elites. I thought the Details were beautiful.

Looked on ebay I think I saw some for $300 + shipping but I am weary of ebay. Still hoping for retail. I passed on the blue ones a while back because it was from a canadian retailer and I wanted to get this CW. I did however get the air tech 2 today

man i had these in my cart this morning, then when i went to checkout, it said paypal cannot complete your transaction... oh well.. money saved

60 degree weather today in NY, so I Unds these

Don't think NY sees much of these, a lot were looking at my feet

View media item 873821
I always see a lot of pic with just the shoe portion, im always curious to what it looks like zoom out, i want to see what the pants looks like with this shoe on.. I mean its too high that it folds 25% of the pants length. Sometimes i wonder if people are not looking at the shoe but looking at your pants on how goofy you look..(btw this post is not intended to the OP)

EDIT: I know these our going to be dope for hooping and supposed to be revolutionary but to people that own these is the technology worth $400 ish

$225+ is already pushing it, but $400 for a shoe just to hoop in is downright crazy... IMO.

There's not enough tech in the shoe (or any pair really) to justify $400 to me. But if paying that much is ok with you, then do it.

I always see a lot of pic with just the shoe portion, im always curious to what it looks like zoom out, i want to see what the pants looks like with this shoe on.. I mean its too high that it folds 25% of the pants length. Sometimes i wonder if people are not looking at the shoe but looking at your pants on how goofy you look..(btw this post is not intended to the OP)

Honestly, I was worried about the height too, but they really don't look odd or awkward. I guess it partially depends on the fit of the pants--the baggier the pants, the more they'll bunch up and flood over the 9, and it can look kinda messed. All about the choice of #NTDenim you roll with.

View media item 873920

They should have incorporated Carbon Fiber into the lows. That was the dopest detail on the high. LOVE the subtle CF on the heel

Back
Top Bottom