THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
IMO the 9 low em performs better than the elite. Seems like people are getting caught up in the gimmicks. Flyknit looks way better and is more durable but em is good it hugs the foot no need for fuse underlay. These are way better than the 8 which I really wasn't a fan of other than the superhero elite version. That being said these flyknit lows look crazy. It becomes more clear about nike unloading and selling all these damn elites while they could. Once again elite shoe not really necessary but since they put it out first it was a HIT.

Goodness those lows are beautiful, did not expect to get to work and see this!

Fingers crossed for a wider release rather than just Italy

Last edited:
Speak for yourself buddy lol..... If they made a flynit high htm ppl would be goin nuts too and I actually wish they did I have plenty of friends who don't mess wit Kobe's saying the 9 highs are easily the best lookin Kobe's and I might have to agree they flynit lows definitely look better than em lows cuz they don't look so plain but I still think the highs are a better lookin shoe imo... They should of made 1 htm high pair :frown:

Nike def trolling. Have us wait almost 4 months to see what the FK lows look like. Then finally drop a picture with 4 amazing colors and make them stupid limited and overseas only. They ruin the fun in buying shoes. Hate going through the hassle of buying limited kicks. And these I prolly won't even get a chance to strike out on :smh:

Now I really need those Lebron 2K14 to drop so I can scrap my spare pair and get one of these.  These are going to be a big problem for me

...what the KOBE IX should've been from DAY ONE.

If these come to the States on any kind of GR Release Schedule, you can pack up those Turrible EM IX Lows and dump em, right now.

This right here is a Worthy Successor to the KOBE 8 Throne. Can't wait for more info... 
nthat.gif

If these hit Nike ID though...

Give Me TWO PURR. 

Last edited:
Found a pair on the bay already, guys asking for a cool 1800. Why Nike gotta play with our emotions and do a QS release in Milan

I still like the highs but I feel the lows just perform better. Anyway the lows will drop nike basketball just tweeted about the lows

Lol idk why y'all even lookin on the bay unless u bought that life and I know I'm not! these goin for yeezy prices wtf I'm not even gone start payin attention to shoes unless we get a us release date frfr then the gum buttons and mp lows will be mine or probably not! lol

Was about to do some Kobe 9 EM iD's, but at this point, I won't even touch any more EM iD's. If Nike doesn't drop those Flyknit lows stateside in abundant quantities, I'm done with the Kobe 9. 

Damn those are nice. Look so much nicer than both the em low and fk high. Hopefully at least one colorway drops in decent #s here.

This is just diasppointing.

You know with those HTM labels we're not getting anything near as nice in a GR qty

Back
Top Bottom