THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't wait for Easters...

**** flyknit lows, and **** nike for this bs they pulled.
Easters are still smokin'
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Salt heavy over Flyknit lows.

glad I passed I noticed waiting on Nike turns out to play better for me.

Want the multi color and grey joints

:lol: @ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I wanna just fly to Milan to give this dude that sweet chin music.

Either some sucker pays that much or no one buys what's the big deal? I don't understand why people get so bent on BIN prices. No one is forcing anyone to buy the shoes. If it's not in your price range you move on. There's always another shoe. Resellers only can feast because buyers are weak.

I'm out of this thread for a few days and they drop FOUR different flyknit lows that none of us will be able to cop. To quote Murtaugh, "I'm gettin too old for this ****."

Either some sucker pays that much or no one buys what's the big deal? I don't understand why people get so bent on BIN prices. No one is forcing anyone to buy the shoes. If it's not in your price range you move on. There's always another shoe. Resellers only can feast because buyers are weak.
I don't think you understand.... What if you really like the shoe that's going for 4k? Most cases you aren't going to buy it... But with a 4k BIN, other sellers see that and will be reluctant sell for anything reasonable. They'll feel 2k versus the 4k is already a "steal".

It's a cycle that needs to end... SOON.

laugh.gif
@ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I don't think you understand.... What if you really like the shoe that's going for 4k? Most cases you aren't going to buy it... But with a 4k BIN, other sellers see that and will be reluctant sell for anything reasonable. They'll feel 2k versus the 4k is already a "steal".

TRUTH

Bingo.

The 4k isn't out of my price range, it's just a ridiculous price that no one is going to pay, and it pretty much sets market value for the sneaker like sdubl said.

I can see them going for 2k tops right now and that's only because they just dropped.

I know there's a pair of black NRG's sitting right now in my size and I think dude has them up for 1k.

Pretty sure those were just as limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know if the Flyknit Lows come to iD... i know we would hve limited uppers but just give me a white flyknit upper and a gum sole option and is GOOD

Bingo.

The 4k isn't out of my price range, it's just a ridiculous price that no one is going to pay, and it pretty much sets market value for the sneaker like sdubl said.

I can see them going for 2k tops right now and that's only because they just dropped.

I know there's a pair of black NRG's sitting right now in my size and I think dude has them up for 1k.

I think anything over 3 or 4 hundred will be out of my price range let alone 1k and up.

I entertained some prices for the Prelude Pack but never went through with those purchases.

Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners.

Here is how processed today's news.

Oh sweet the Kobe IX flyknit lows were announced today.  Damn they look good, especially that multi-color pair.

Oh their HTM's.  Looks like I will never even have the idea that I had a chance at them. |I  

whats HTM mean?

the pics we saw today... we arent getting?

Bingo.

Not going to belabor this debate because we should focus on the shoes and I respect you guys opinion but I don't agree one bit. What if the first guy set his price at something stupid like 10k? Now that's the "market value? No it's not. The market will decide the price and that's where the prices will settle. Sellers will have to adjust to market or sit on the product.

so the white/gum aint releasing here? :smh:

this limited crap is annoying. cant we just release a GR? damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom