THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I ordered IXs from them. Cancelled it once and then restocked my size :x

I don't mess with that site anymore. I've seen a few people on here have success with the IXs though.

I just realized that. Did they take long to cancel the order? I would hate to miss out on the Easters next week because I didn't have the money.

typically they cancel when they start shipping out peoples orders so most likely wont be till tuesday or wed. It depends on your credit card or debit card how fast money goes back.

Last edited:
NDC search works it went live when they tweeted, and the lebron suede search also went live once the twitter link went live

NDC search works it went live when they tweeted, and the lebron suede search also went live once the twitter link went live
For some reason typing in the Product code in the search-bar NEVER works for me. I keep copy pasting it and clicking search and nothing.

anyone bought from footaction and used a birthday coupon for socks etc? The birthday coupon didnt work for some reason

Finally got some 9's from NDC cant wait to get them in hand. That Laker colorway 
smokin.gif
  Does anyone know the length of the laces?

For those still looking, I'm about to release a size 10 on Eastbay.  There might be a long wait for them.  Hope it ends up helping someone here.

I think in might have got my last elites bringin me to 5. It feels good to not have to pay 240 or more anymore on a pair of shoes lol... And I only got 2 for straight retail

Last edited:
Bout to let 2 size 13's go on FTL. Was able to pick up on Dic Sporting Goods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom