THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The low 9 low might be better but it for damn sure don't look better! Lol until we get fk lows I'm good on all those em pairs even those us premiums look kinda weak to me but ima wait till we get better pics

Last edited:
well my order on eastbay went through but I am concerned cuz during the checkout I got that popup sayin they weren't sure about stock. Hopefully it goes through. I just got the order processed email but I know I gotta see the order shipped email. I got a bad feeling its a cancel.

Reseller sites are selling those Premium EM's for $500+ already 
mean.gif
 calling them EU exclusive.

First one on ebay the guy had them for $2000.

One site has them for $280 shipped to USA. I wonder if that will be a steal for these.

how long does it generally take eastbay to ship something out when its a new release. does it take a day or so to process and ship out

I think in might have got my last elites bringin me to 5. It feels good to not have to pay 240 or more anymore on a pair of shoes lol... And I only got 2 for straight retail

I'm tapping out at 5 pairs as well... MPs, ASGs, Inspirations, Details and then the Champ Elite in June.

Reseller sites are selling those Premium EM's for $500+ already :smh:  calling them EU exclusive.
First one on ebay the guy had them for $2000.
One site has them for $280 shipped to USA. I wonder if that will be a steal for these.

man those were my exact thoughts. lets hope that $272 is a steal. they would be $200 here in Cali IF they drop so i had to.

I know. We'll see. Showtimes were more of a general release then any other Kobe. Almost like the Bruce Lee.

I know. We'll see. Showtimes were more of a general release then any other Kobe. Almost like the Bruce Lee.
I am not so sure about that.
They where not available on shoepalace, JJ, nba.com
witch makes me believe they bit more limited

Back
Top Bottom