THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
SNS removed the EM Premium low from their calendar this morning. It had been on there as "delayed" since Friday morning. Wonder if they got them and sold the few pairs in store or if maybe their shipment was canceled completely...
They already dropped them and subsequently sold out online.

I'll be wearing all of my 9s with shorts this summer. Feel free to laugh at me fellas.

Only complaint is the tongue is too floppy. Wish it could have some structure and stay upright. I'll just have to lace them higher than I would like to
I've already rocked mine with shorts and laced them second from the bottom. Straight heat

So since gold elites are supposedly the last high does that mean the mj pair are gonna be lows if so I hope they can at least show mike the proper respect wit sum flynit lows!

Just got my shipping confirmation finally from NDC for the "showtimes / team" ... so all those still waiting go check

showtimes still sitting in stores... guess nobody wants those highs anymore...
The showtimes are mean in person. People will regret not copping once they see them in person. Top 3 colorway and for a Lakers fan like myself they are number 1 on the list.

Showtimes need to keep sitting and eventually get discounted so I can lewi up :smokin

Best colorway behind the details

Showtimes need to keep sitting and eventually get discounted so I can lewi up
smokin.gif

Best colorway behind the details
if they discount them im gonna get a pair to ball in

Back
Top Bottom