THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Very ironic, from someone who does this

to gain attention to annoying whiny post

You don't act like a man, not even a little bit.
I do what I want, bc I want to. I've been doing the same thing since I started back MONTHS AGO. And I'm not about to stop just bc you got a problem with it.

You still bring it up and talk to me in Every Thread I'm In. Do you know how SUSPECT that is...? You following my every word... CHILL, bruh.

You know how the Whole STALKING & TROLLING Ppl on NT is Your Thing...?  Well, the way I type my posts is My Thing. GET OFF MY SACK ABOUT IT.

I Never Say ANYTHING to You and have No Desire to. Let Me Live and keep it moving.

Back to Sneakers Famb!

The heel is a huge improvement on the flyknits.

vs 

No contest. Flyknit wins.
WORD.

This right here is a MAJOR Improvement... part of the Reason why I say the Upper Looks Unfinished on the EM 9's.

Just a More Refined & More Well Put-Together Sneaker when it comes to the Flyknit... I just LOVE the Design. 
nthat.gif

Mod, ban them both from the thread and let's keep it moving please
mean.gif
Eff all that, bruh... if I'm getting some clown coming at me left, I got the right to say something. Dude stays trolling and not just w/ me.

I haven't did anything out the ordinary, but tell him to get off my case. It is what it is.

SO COLD.  
nthat.gif

QUESTION: If we're looking at (Flyknit) ELITE 9's at $225, and EM's at $160..... is there ANY Chance these would be Under $200 if Released in the US?

I mean, it would be Backwards if they charged more or the same for a Low than a High...

I would guess somewhere in the middle. Maybe 185 plus tax? 200?
I don't know... I just feel like there's gonna be some kind of catch. We know how they raise prices every year and the Elite 8's were $200...

It would be DOPE if they did roll under $200, and maybe they saw how the Elite 8's Sat on Shelves & Online for Months, and they want to go w/ a price that would make them sellout.

Wishful thinking, I guess. I wonder what Retail is for the Overseas HTM Releases... 

I think the last rumor I heard was it will be priced at $200.   185 would be preferable, but lets be real, most will be copping at any price under 225.  I kind of hope the kobe 10s are not flyknit.  These prices are killing me. 

I think the last rumor I heard was it will be priced at $200.   185 would be preferable, but lets be real, most will be copping at any price under 225.  I kind of hope the kobe 10s are not flyknit.  These prices are killing me. 
I agree I hope the 10's aren't flyknit.  I really am hoping since we're nearing the end of Kobe's career, that being the 10th sneaker released Nike will bring everything out when it comes to the 10's.  Go all out and keep the price reasonable, I think I'm definitely asking too much of Nike.

But at least some crazy colorways will make me happy

I don't know... I just feel like there's gonna be some kind of catch. We know how they raise prices every year and the Elite 8's were $200...

It would be DOPE if they did roll under $200, and maybe they saw how the Elite 8's Sat on Shelves & Online for Months, and they want to go w/ a price that would make them sellout.

Wishful thinking, I guess. I wonder what Retail is for the Overseas HTM Releases... 
HTMs were $340.

If Nike was really concerned about the Elite 8s sitting on shelves, they wouldn't have given the 9s a $25-20 bump across the board. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kobe sig eventually reaches LeBron price points of $200, $250, and $275.

[h1]Nike Kobe 9 EM ‘Philippines’ Unboxing with MrFoamerSimpson[/h1]
Posted by: Hsuperman_18  in Kicks On CourtNike  6 hours ago 5 Comments

Our friend MrFoamerSimpson gives us a look (A.K.A. Foamie Vision) at the Nike Kobe 9 EM ‘Philippines.’ Foamie copped these from his friend in Europe because a U.S. release date has not been set. Stay tuned to WearTesters.com for more from Foamie and a release date.

couldn't see this posted, if double post my bad. His quote at end is very admirable, be happy with what you got.

SMH, how come nba.com doesnt have any kobe ix?

got a 40 promo and 20% off, could have got my first pair for CHEAPP :x

Back
Top Bottom