THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I thought weed was supposed to give you the munchies. Snoop must have the worlds fastest metabolism
laugh.gif

This pic changed my mind. I was passing, now I'm on the fence.
I was about to say the same thing. Idk if its the lighting in the pic but the purple looks a little metallic.

How limited do you guys think the Hyper Grapes will be? I saw someone post about meteorology numbers. Considering preordering them if they're going to be a hassle Saturday morning.

How limited do you guys think the Hyper Grapes will be? I saw someone post about meteorology numbers. Considering preordering them if they're going to be a hassle Saturday morning.

Probably as limited as other past Elite releases...

Plan accordingly.

Aren't they an HTM pair?
Could be I am no Kobe expert I don't even know what HTM stands for, Ive seen the phrase used in the chukka thread as well a few times. All I know is that everytime I see it used it seems to be a difficult style to obtain. Either way that green flyknit is pretty dope. 

Last edited:
Could be I am no Kobe expert I don't even know what HTM stands for, Ive seen the phrase used in the chukka thread as well a few times. All I know is that everytime I see it used it seems to be a difficult style to obtain. Either way that green flyknit is pretty dope. 

H - Hiroshi
T - Tinker
M - Mark

They had a threesome

If those were attainable it would be my favorite kobe of all time, over Xmas light 8's

Does anyone know the EURO price for the Hyper Grapes? And no, it's not straight converted dollar->euro price.

i'm just surprised to see a pair sitting on concrete and not in a box pic on ebay for 2 gs 
mean.gif

oh wait, no feet in em. not too late.

Back
Top Bottom