THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man you guys from down under are getting stuff early, Copper Flightposites and Cloak Lil Pennys too. Does the EXT fits the same as the FK/EM?
I might have to go back as it was my lunch break and in a hurry. :smile: It was a size 9.5 on display but I wear a size 10 on both Kobe 9 Elite High and 9 EM. I'll let you know. 

Last edited:
Thanks.
I was wondering about the Jordan inspired Kobe 9s. I haven't seen them yet. I know they've released a Michael Jackson inspired Kobe 9.

Thanks.
I was wondering about the Jordan inspired Kobe 9s. I haven't seen them yet. I know they've released a Michael Jackson inspired Kobe 9.

Me personally, I don't think they have been released yet. A lot of people say the crimson pair with kinda elephant print on it was the model but I disagree. Nike would have hyped that up so hard comparing two of the top players all time into one shoe, but they didn't say a word in their marketing. I don't think it's been released yet.

Me personally, I don't think they have been released yet. A lot of people say the crimson pair with kinda elephant print on it was the model but I disagree. Nike would have hyped that up so hard comparing two of the top players all time into one shoe, but they didn't say a word in their marketing. I don't think it's been released yet.

I pray you are right and they look like this or similar

View media item 1109266

Thanks.
I agree, might be the red elite lows that are coming out, (hopefully a la hyper grape, in a toro style)

[/quote]

I agree. I don't think they've released yet either. No way are those Crimson's the III inspired pair.

Last edited:

I dropped by the Footlocker in Sydney today to check out the Kobe IX MID EXT QS.
thx for the pics aussies

should've came with a "peel off"
laugh.gif

looks a little better to me, that gum soles tho, but i still like black ext 8s much more

I wonder if we get Performance Mids

Last edited:
So I didn't like the EXT in photos but there FIRE in person, bought them as soon as I saw em bout 100x better on person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom