THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
FK lows are tts, just tight in the toebox.

All you have to do is learn how to fold your big toe under your other toes and smash your pinkie toe over the others like Lebron.

After reading some of the posts, I'm glad I decided to sit the Beethovens out and sleep in this morning.

NDC needs to get their stuff together.

Situation @ footlocker brea....if u in the area make that trip.....its 9:02
Coming thru with the info! Thank you! So that is just a first come first serve situation then? Is that how all the footlockers are? 

I might make the trip, Costa Mesa and Santa Ana are just closer 

This sucks. Can't find them anywhere. At the same time, not willing to pay over $220 for em. That's just ridiculous imo.

Curious about the raffle for serramonte hoh in Daly city, California.

Anyone else get a call? I did, but my friend didn't. He is a sz 9, less stock?

IF ANYBODY NEEDS MOONWALKERS, CALL FOOT LOCKER IN OAK COURT MALL HERE IN MEMPHIS. THEY STILL HAVE THEM ON THE WALL, NOT SURE WHAT SIZES THOUGH.

man i didn't expect to still try to find a pair size 8 beethovens starting at 5am pst. today.  hopefully orange county has some left later

Last edited:
Struck out swinging today. Smh! Worst part is I passed on the MC's with hopes of getting these. Lol
Ls everywhere for the Elites.

The MCs were super hyped, sold out in under hours. Beethovens....I think were a bit different. Supply just wasn't there unless you're in a big city.

Struck out swinging today. Smh! Worst part is I passed on the MC's with hopes of getting these. Lol
Ls everywhere for the Elites.

The MCs were super hyped, sold out in under hours. Beethovens....I think were a bit different. Supply just wasn't there unless you're in a big city.
Struck out swinging today. Sm

Yeah I'm in Staten Island, the house if hoops here was sold out when I went. Don't know what Ntny or 34th st have left but I'm working now can't make it there any way.

Back
Top Bottom