THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I know this is probably the wrong place to ask. Sometimes I get to the point where I feel bad about buying another pair of shoes. Don't get me wrong I love to get em but I feel bad about buying another pair. Does that happen to anyone else ?

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask. Sometimes I get to the point where I feel bad about buying another pair of shoes. Don't get me wrong I love to get em but I feel bad about buying another pair. Does that happen to anyone else ?
yep especially when you have a partner.

NikeAU release dates:
[table][tr][td]01/11/14[/td][td]Kobe IX High Ext QS [/td][td]Black/Black[/td][td]$300[/td][td]716616-001 snakeskin[/td][/tr][tr][td]KD VII[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver Hyper Cream[/td][td]$220[/td][td]653996-004 sorry was tired dont know why i posted this,[/td][/tr][tr][td]08/11/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold-Volt Anthracite[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-077 victory[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
yep especially when you have a partner.
NikeAU release dates:
[table][tr][td]01/11/14
[/td]

[td]Kobe IX High Ext QS[/td]

[td]Black/Black
[/td]

[td]$300
[/td]

[td]716616-001
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]KD VII[/td]

[td]Black/Metallic Silver Hyper Cream
[/td]

[td]$220
[/td]

[td]653996-004
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]08/11/14
[/td]

[td]Kobe IX Elite[/td]

[td]Black/Metallic Gold-Volt Anthracite
[/td]

[td]$250
[/td]

[td]630847-077
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Details on the black/black?

Last edited:
Is that last Elite up there the Victories? I hope it is for the sake of my wallet. Colors are promising if it's what I'm thinking.

Details on the black/black?
%24_57.JPG

Yupp. All the time, I feel like I need to be more selective in the shoes I buy. After you look at your collection and think, damn I could have went without these... and these... it really makes you think. I only buy shoes that I look at and think, those are must haves. There's a lot of nice kicks out there, but only a select few have that effect on me.

For almost three years, I've consistently hooped my YOTD KD IV, but now it's at its breaking point 
ohwell.gif

It's time to retire the KD's and make room for the Kobe IX Legacy! 
smokin.gif

$225 is A LOT of money 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
It's too late (or early) man! Buying Kobe's at 4:00 a.m. 
mean.gif

I'm excited tho! By Thursday I'll have them in hand. Very easy release.

Good luck to all that want a pair of Brave Blues! 

81712159.gif

Last edited:
Pretty easy pick-up on the Brave Blue 9's this morning.

Anyone still looking to get the Beethoven's (and by the pole, 30% of the love) and wears a size 11.5: Endclothing has one pair left. Their 20% "Autumn14" ends in 24 hours.

Looks like I was getting worried for nothing. Glad to hear people can get them. Hope nobody paid some outrageous ebay/reseller prices.

Back
Top Bottom