THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thats the date i seen as well, but NO stores around me have them or say there NOT getting them not even HOH....whats the deal with these any1 have stores around them that are getting/have them??
Its labeled a QS which means it could arrive with little notice to stores. initial RD was 10/18

this model has been slipping on dates

For those of you that have been hooping in the EM Lows, how's the lunarlon holding up?
A little better than the 8s in my experience, which I would put down to the extra milimetre or two of thickness.

Having said that, the 8s took a serious amount of use to "bottom out" on me.

I haven't played that much in my chinas yet, but they are holding up pretty good.

Yeah I love hooping on my Kobe 8 so I bought another one last week so I can have 2 on my rotation

I cant eeeem front, I need those " Jake the Snakes" Im patiently waiting for concrete release info...

I cant eeeem front, I need those " Jake the Snakes" Im patiently waiting for concrete release info...
I see you tryina get that Crocodile Dundee swag.
And speaking of the Poker Ace; that "crimson" listed is a sure bet IMO. Doubt they'll seat like these last two releases.

Last edited:
Theyre super dope to me. Well, I'll be online around 8 am westcoast time to see if they drop and might even swing by Nike Scottsdale...

The kobe 9s gradient?
Hypergrape High 
laugh.gif

Another boring solid color 

Hypergrape High 
laugh.gif

Another boring solid color 
By that do you mean it's boring, but a solid colorway? I think less is more in some cases. People complain about colorways being too loud and want simpler colorways, but when colorways are simple, people say they're too boring. So which one is it?

Back
Top Bottom