THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone cop? I'm still in line. Surprised I even made it this far the way my NDC luck has been lately.

They sold out fast. Dag.

Last edited:
Still in line...lol. Not sure why since they were an instant sell out. Why does NDC like to play with my emotions?

Last edited:
wonder if anyone actually was able to get a pair - seems weird to just randomly decide to release them

@KithSet NIKE Kobe IX High EXT QS. Available at Kith Manhattan or by email order (include shoe name, size,…

was the snakeskin release a secret release or something?
why can't nike do all release like this? I didn't see any early links for these on twitter, not on the release calendar, no countdown timer.

Just happened to be sitting at my computer saw the tweet clicked the link inline for a few seconds and in cart. Only honest way to get anything anymore

I know they weren't that desirable but if there were links out early, bots would have been all over adding them to cart just to test their stuff

The snakes didn't even come in sz 14! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] Got a sz 9 in the cart and had to cop don't know why but hey they'll find a home. Just curious to see these in person honestly.

Copped size 11. I'll get some Chappelles Show Prince swag and rock em. Most likely they'll be too limited to not scoop some resell loot on them.

easy cop

thought they were only dropping overseas today

got caught off guard by the tweet

busy morning! these, af1 flax, aj6

and going to active in a couple hours to scoop the vans x active collab

nthat.gif

why can't nike do all release like this? I didn't see any early links for these on twitter, not on the release calendar, no countdown timer.

Just happened to be sitting at my computer saw the tweet clicked the link inline for a few seconds and in cart. Only honest way to get anything anymore

I know they weren't that desirable but if there were links out early, bots would have been all over adding them to cart just to test their stuff
Knowing the release is gonna happen is the only way some people have a shot. Random restocks and drops are not disadvantageous to sophisticated resellers - there are programs to check online sites every ____ amount of time and alert when stuff goes live/restocks/drops. Then the the rest of the software does it's thing. Even getting the tweet alert is only so useful, since I don't check my phone the second I get an alert, especially when I think something is not gonna drop. And then you could be anywhere, and ordering using mobile is or can be a pain. I would bet a lot of the Jake the Snakes ended up with resellers. In a few minutes (or right now) we can go on ebay and see the screen captures....

It was posted on various sites they were dropping today. I think I even posted a release date in here. Nike didn't do a random drop.

It was posted on various sites they were dropping today. I think I even posted a release date in here. Nike didn't do a random drop.
Yes. Not my point exactly. Everyone knew the release date was today, in theory, and it had been reported as today in a lot of places, but was not on NDC's launch calendar. But, they didn't drop at the normal time, so not everyone sat at their computer until they did. My point was more that random drops don't really help anyone.

Back
Top Bottom